Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

tylerdolphin said:
If USC gets a lead, just turn off the TV

ok so 3-0 we should turn off the T.V?

Nope sorry Im watching the whole game

Texas will crush USC by at least 16 points

I hate USC, and I want them to win just because of Alex

EDIT: how do you put a quote in your sig? I want to put in my sig what Alex just said about USC losing by 16. Just so when Texas loses, I can laugh

no need for this thread nemore alex22 is obviously a vince young/texas homer when usc owns texas he will now aboard the leinhart wagon cuz leinhart will have passed for 300 yards and at least 2 tds

tylerdolphin said:
I hate USC, and I want them to win just because of Alex

EDIT: how do you put a quote in your sig? I want to put in my sig what Alex just said about USC losing by 16. Just so when Texas loses, I can laugh

Quote the post then copy it, then go to your user cp and edit sig and then paste it into your sig.

ether79 said:
Quote the post then copy it, then go to your user cp and edit sig and then paste it into your sig.
thanks

chris84chambers said:
no need for this thread nemore alex22 is obviously a vince young/texas homer when usc owns texas he will now aboard the leinhart wagon cuz leinhart will have passed for 300 yards and at least 2 tds

I dont like texas at all really, but young is the best QB in college and texas is a better team

I dont care if leinart plays well, he doesnt have what it takes to play NFL football

ether79 said:
Yep, I had three of his gems in my sig for a couple of days, but then realized that it isn't really worth the space.

Just tell me how you like your crow now

Because im 100% sure leinart wont be a good NFL QB

fishypete said:
And Texas doesn't have matching talent on offense? They are both even in points per game....they are close on rushing yards and both are efficient and effective in the passing game. Like I said before....the key for USC is Bush...and for Texas...the running game and defense.

Sweed is a good player, but he'd probably be the #3 at USC. USC may have the best two running backs in the country, Maroney is good but I don't know if he's better than White. Texas is a very good team, but I can't see them beating USC, because nobody has beat USC. Young is great and all, but I don't think Texas is better than Oklahoma last year, and look what happened to them.

What does Mr. Better than Vince Young's (Leinart) NFL carrer have to do with my sig?

Alex22 said:
Just tell me how you like your crow now

Because im 100% sure leinart wont be a good NFL QB

Just tell me how you like yours when Bush obviously becomes what he is going to become...and that isn't a bust like you think. I'll eat my crow if that happens. I'm not going anywhere, you however I don't know about though.

Lets see we have

1. Leinart = Ken Dorsey
2. Leinart will be a bust in the NFL
3. Bush will be a bust in the NFL
4. USC loses by 16

good stuff :goof:

The entire USC roster will never be anything in the NFL if you ask him.

Back
Top Bottom