Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

Agent51 said:
PLEASE don't tell me you are talking about Gino Torretta? If so then you basically just compared Matt Leinart to Gino Torretta, and we all know how THAT one turned out...........

Seriously, if you mean Gino T then you're argument is completely worthless now because you are trying to argue that Leinart will be a great NFL QB yet you compare him to Gino Torretta (I'm assuming it's him, he's the only Gino QB I know of) who is quite possibly the biggets bust EVER.

Is Gino the only word you read in my post?

can you read?

Who's comparing Gino to Leinart. Only common theing they both have is a Heisman and a very nice, ACCURATE deep ball. Matt as I sad has the best I seen since Gino. No one's making any comparisons.

Get over yourself.

Dubfire said:

can you read?

Who's comparing Gino to Leinart. Only common theing they both have is a Heisman and a very nice, ACCURATE deep ball. Matt as I sad has the best I seen since Gino. No one's making any comparisons.

Get over yourself.

You compared their deep balls

thats a comparison

Alex22 said:
wow I cant wait to see it

lets define crush now so there is no way for you to get out of it

You should wory less about the definition of crushed and more about how Texas can stay competitive long enough for people to see the halftime show without changing the channel......

Dubfire said:

can you read?

Get over yourself.
i thought you meant gino guidugli :goof:

Regan21286 said:
I'm a UCLA student and I don't even hate USC that badly.

I am Miami Alumnus and I ENVY USC right now.

There is NOTHING and NEVER has been anything to envy about Texas.

This kid is just trying to psyche himself up for a UT beatdown of USC in the Rose Bowl of all places. :sidelol:

Not going to happen.

I'm not even a Leinart nut hugger or detractor, but when people make insane comments, I just have to chime in.

ANd then they say I'm comparing Gino Toretta to Matt Leinart and arguing that Leinart will be GREAT in the NFL.

I guess hate can make someone blind obviosuly.

Alex22 said:
Im not even argueing this

anyone who buys into the leinart or usc hype isnt worth my time
No one puts much stock into anything you say on this board. Anyone who goes around acting as a Vince Young groupie is not worth anyone elses time. What has Vince Young proven? Nada period. After he loses big to Leinart and USC, what will your excuse be? Texas was undercoached, Vince ran too much, or the etc.. Leinart has proven time and time again he is great QB and worthy of the rewards and accolades he receives.

Its this simple. Matt Leinart WILL succeed. If that trade does happen I would be thrilled. I would need extra napkins to contain myself when Big Paul announces the pick. Just look at what the "mobile" qb's have done in the NFL. They either choke or they suck all together. They also dont seem to have any touch to their throws. Give me Leinart leading this team for the next 10 years, and Ill be happy.

Alex22 said:
You compared their deep balls

thats a comparison

deep balls and ability and prospects as a pro are 2 completely different things...

i just hope you are around when UT loses by 14+..which is VERY likely...

although a 49-45 USC win is more likely..their defense leaves a lot to be desired

Dubfire said:
1 - Please. LOL.

2 and 3 contradict each other. Ive seen many USC games and never have I seen 8 in the box. NOt with the great receivers they have.

4- did you see the OB against OU? Most accurate deep passer I seen since my boy Gino.

5 - you have a point.

6- is a joke. LSU being better is VERY debatable. Auburn was definitley not better. And Texas does not win that game this year. If they do, it'll be close and Young will have to play the game of his life.

NO one and I mean NO ONE is crushing the Trojans in Pasadena. That's foolish to say.

"NO one and I mean NO ONE is crushing the Trojans in Pasadena. That's foolish to say"

Let me say it then....Texas will crush USC...and I don't care where they play...USC hasn't played a defense like Texas has....the ace that USC has is Bush....it always has been Bush.

I see it being a high scoring game decided by 5 points. WHats the spread at anyways? I might hae to bet on texas. (if the spread is rediculous)

fishypete said:
"NO one and I mean NO ONE is crushing the Trojans in Pasadena. That's foolish to say"

Let me say it then....Texas will crush USC...and I don't care where they play...USC hasn't played a defense like Texas has....the ace that USC has is Bush....it always has been Bush.

time will tell...

opinions are like..well you know...

alex is a 15 year old wide receiver in high school. he's cleraly just obsessed with sportscenter highlights

fishypete said:

HAs UT seen and offense or skill players the likes of whch USC has? NOt in the big 12.

Back
Top Bottom