Cutler agrees to sign for fins | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler agrees to sign for fins

Not a bad move we needed A guy that Gase Felt comfortable with and knew the offense a little bit.

This is better than trading draft picks for a one year fixed.

One year deal so we have the cap Money back next year.

Kapernick was never going to be able to come to Miami with our fanbase, if people thought about it they're actually kidding themselves.

On the positive side could be interesting teams would have to game plan differently with only this year to scheme on our quarterback.

1 year, 10mil.. That is the biggest bunch of BS for a - 34yr. old, injured, coming out of retirement, chock artist - that I have ever heard in my life.

So I'm on vacation on a beach in Cape Cod.. Now with this news, I'm pretty much drinking Titos straight! But because I'm half bombed in the afternoon, I'm gonna throw out there that Cutler will be this years SUPERBOWL MVP!!!!
Don't forget that I'm drunk!

Landry not getting a contract earlier is going to greatly reduce his chances of returning.

old broke-ass Cutler for $10m??!! that officially put us on QB watch next draft (and OL).. ain't bringing RT back for big $$$ with no legs; he was marginal with legs.

if we put ryan on i.r. this year do we still get hit with his cap number? from what i remember we dont, but i want to make sure.

if we dont then everyone is freaking out for no reason, and juice can stil get his contract.

thanks in advance

Landry's extension is effected by the roll over which is now reduced. 17 has nothing to do with it. Now should they opt to dump 17 and go in a different direction then there will be plenty of money. But I don't see them cutting 17 loose unless there is something not right about that knee.

I keep reading about Cutler knowing the offense. Has he not known the offense for the past 2 years with the bears?

Well, it's not the resolution I wanted - but then again I wanted some white knight such as McCarren to magically swoop down like one of Dani's dragons to resolve our starting QB problem without having to resort to Dumb, Dumber or Dumbest.. but how realistic was that?

As I would have rooted for Kaepernick to succeed despite my many misgivings, I will root for Cutler. However I am LMAO'ing over how more or less the same cadre of the usual pissers, moaners and whiners will now be re-energized to once again pay lip service to the team's success but not all that transparently hope, because it's not the outcome they wanted, that Cutler and the team will fail... as they obsessively did with Tannehill until his 7-1 run sent them scurrying back underground.

This signing ironically should make them happy as it presents a great opportunity to stay in character!

Back
Top Bottom