Cutler better than Tannehill? No. This article says it all | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler better than Tannehill? No. This article says it all

Not many teams run the read option with 34 year old qbs as actual ball carriers.

Could we do some of it with cutler? Sure he's a better athlete on those 2015 bear gifs than expected

More likely though miamis gonna run that single back set inside zone 7 on 8 in the box even with a bull dozer like Ajayi taking the direct hand off regardless of what the edge shows post snap. We scored 2 tds doing it against philly. Two walk in the park tds even.

Too small a sample size. I don't need a single F-ing number or stat to tell you Cutler won't run the rock like this, but I know football.

LMAO.

Hey, Mr. "I know football", in '15 week 17 Detroit vs Chicago care to take a gander whom SS Isa Abdul Quddus hurt his shoulder against in attempting to tackle on a scramble?

Trust me, you only need one guess. :roflmao

tenor.gif

LMAO.

Hey, Mr. "I know football" in '15 week 17 Detroit vs Chicago care to take a gander whom SS Isa Abdul Quddus hurt his shoulder against in attempting to tackle on a scramble?

Trust me, you only need one guess. :roflmao

Dude, you thought Gase was a fraud. Nuff said.

Not many teams run the read option with 34 year old qbs as actual ball carriers.

Could we do some of it with cutler? Sure he's a better athlete on those 2015 bear gifs than expected

More likely though miamis gonna run that single back set inside zone 7 on 8 in the box even with a bull dozer like Ajayi taking the direct hand off regardless of what the edge shows post snap. We scored 2 tds doing it against philly. Two walk in the park tds even.

Yea, you would think that would be obvious, especially when that 34 year old is Jay Cutler :facepalm

Dude, you thought Gase was a fraud. Nuff said.

LOL. Now the deflections b/c you no longer have a sustainable argument. Classic. How ****ing sad.

I admitted my error in terms of Gase being leader as HC, and a great offensive mind.

Your turn.

Yea, you would think that would be obvious, especially when that 34 year old is Jay Cutler :facepalm

Im sure we will line up in it cause it helps the interior oline in the run game and Ajayi sets a murderous downhill tone. But I think it's gonna be primarily cutler hands it off inside regardless if he doesn't throw the wr screen after counting the box.

In the tight red Miami doesn't care much about the box count they are running inside zone and bludgeoning you with Ajayi regardless.

I seriously don't know of any 34 year old qb that is used a lot as a ball carrier. Maybe Alex smith. Most the qbs that can't read defenses etc phase out before 34. It's the pocket ones that last. Jay cutler is a pocket qb. As is Alex smith as is Ryan tannehill. They just happen to be good athletes too.

Cutler we will see what that hoof athlete looks like. But I wouldn't run him to a lot of contact. He's already got a suspect shoulder doesn't need to be dropping it.

And if he does go down it's the matt Moore show and well we know where that gets us.

I could see cutler keeping it on an empty boot as a surprise etc on occasion same for a read option keeper to seal a game or something but as a go to no I wouldn't risk it.

We will line up in pistol too. Give teams a bunch of different looks to prepare for just not expecting cutler as a ball carrier to be featured much

LOL. Now the deflections b/c you no longer have a sustainable argument. Classic. How ****ing sad.

I admitted my error in terms of Gase being leader as HC, and a great offensive mind.

Your turn.

I doubt cutler trucked isa like rt on that safety. Good try though.

Im sure we will line up in it cause it helps the interior oline in the run game and Ajayi sets a murderous downhill tone. But I think it's gonna be primarily cutler hands it off inside regardless if he doesn't throw the wr screen after counting the box.

In the tight red Miami doesn't care much about the box count they are running inside zone and bludgeoning you with Ajayi regardless.

I seriously don't know of any 34 year old qb that is used a lot as a ball carrier. Maybe Alex smith. Most the qbs that can't read defenses etc phase out before 34. It's the pocket ones that last. Jay cutler is a pocket qb. As is Alex smith as is Ryan tannehill. They just happen to be good athletes too.

Cutler we will see what that hoof athlete looks like. But I wouldn't run him to a lot of contact. He's already got a suspect shoulder doesn't need to be dropping it.

And if he does go down it's the matt Moore show and well we know where that gets us.

I could see cutler keeping it on an empty boot as a surprise etc on occasion same for a read option keeper to seal a game or something but as a go to no I wouldn't risk it.

We will line up in pistol too. Give teams a bunch of different looks to prepare for just not expecting cutler as a ball carrier to be featured much

At least some on this site really understand football.

Both rushing TD's by Ajayi were an ISO run out of the gun. It would be foolish to expose your QB to any unnecessary hits in the preseason, so of course we didn't see any real RO playcalls.

cutler's more of an athlete than you'd gather reading this last page....tannehill a better one, sure....but cutler isn't a slouch. but now you're looking at 34 year old jay coming off a shoulder surgery....so i don't suspect they'll call many qb draws

Well guys we can stop this discussion.

Omar came out today and said Cutler is better than Tannehill with all he has seen....

So everyone just go home, nothing to see here, move along, etc....

Can't wait until he has to defend that statement and the lengths he will go to. Should be entertaining...

Not surprised some of his teammates feel that way.

Back
Top Bottom