Cutler is pondering his future and it doesn't include a backup role....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler is pondering his future and it doesn't include a backup role.......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
So he needs to pack his bags and be on the next flight out of South Beach right after the Buffalo game never to come back, unless they are in another uniform. I appreciate his efforts though they were woefully disappointing.

I wouldn’t rule out Cleveland if Darnold stays in school, with Rosen publicly stating he doesn’t want to play for them

Curious if the TV gig is still open for him.

But yeah, see ya and don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

For any team that wants to secure a top 10 pick Cutler is a good option. Of course you could get the same results by paying another below average QB a lot less.

Even as a broadcaster/TV guy, I just don't see any charisma. If I were the Patriots I would have asked the league to do a spot urine test on Cutler after the game. No other logical explanation.

But he didn't get us a top 10 pick. We're stuck at 12.....lol

Ozzy rules!!
Guy is spiraling downhill. 2018 Cutler will most likely be even worse than 2017 Cutler. He is no Brady, who appears to get better with age. Even Brady will start to decline at some point.

Guy is spiraling downhill. 2018 Cutler will most likely be even worse than 2017 Cutler. He is no Brady, who appears to get better with age. Even Brady will start to decline at some point.

Some point? Brady is already there. He's finally starting to look his age. What a career.

I wouldn’t rule out Cleveland if Darnold stays in school, with Rosen publicly stating he doesn’t want to play for them

He doesn’t love football enough to play in cleveland...

He’ll run to the broadcast booth if that is the only offer

Back
Top Bottom