Cutler is pondering his future and it doesn't include a backup role....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler is pondering his future and it doesn't include a backup role.......

Some point? Brady is already there. He's finally starting to look his age. What a career.

Huh? He's thrown the 30 tds which is the 7th most TD's of his 18 year career. I guess i can see the decline maybe next year he'll only throw somewhere in the high 20's.

Cutler needs to retire...and start a career in motivational speaking!!!! LOL!!! just kidding..with that body language...

He says he doesn't want to move and he doesn't want to be a backup so he just wants to be given the starting role here without competition. He used this same tactic to land the starting gig this season and IMO it shouldn't have worked. You should always have to compete.

Huh? He's thrown the 30 tds which is the 7th most TD's of his 18 year career. I guess i can see the decline maybe next year he'll only throw somewhere in the high 20's.

Does that bum really have those kinds of numbers? Well he looks slower...there!

That'd be my worst nightmare and for the first time, I then would see an obvious reason to fire Gase. As of now, let the man get his starting QB back and go from there. If there's anything that I've learned from this year is no matter what "weapons" you have around your QB, if he's not good, the whole team suffers. I know that's not a revelation but more so for the people who want Gase fired because Cutler failed him. When Cutler played well, our WHOLE team looked different. Not a surprise LOL

I found the Defense to be more disapponting then Jay Cutlers play.

The overrated dline choked away multiple games.

The oline was a complete mess the first half of the year as well.

Look at the situations Cutler put the D in time and time again. The games where he played like an NFL QB, our D actually got to get some rest and played well. They were on the field all game. Cutler put the D in situations that the 2000 Ravens would have trouble stopping. Bucs game-3 ints in the first 20 mins. That's unacceptable and I would be infuriated as a defender. Dolphins Defender- "Hell ya great stop" (Jay Cutler throws another pick) "Welp, I guess we're right back on the field again." The defensive players did their part. The offense directly correlates with the defense. As athletically gifted as these athletes are, they need their rest badly if we want them to go all out. Don't let the 3-4 good games get into your head. He has 19 tds and 14 ints. They need to have stats for garbage time Tds because those 19tds def would be a lot lower.

Look at the situations Cutler put the D in time and time again. The games where he played like an NFL QB, our D actually got to get some rest and played well. They were on the field all game. Cutler put the D in situations that the 2000 Ravens would have trouble stopping. Bucs game-3 ints in the first 20 mins. That's unacceptable and I would be infuriated as a defender. Dolphins Defender- "Hell ya great stop" (Jay Cutler throws another pick) "Welp, I guess we're right back on the field again." The defensive players did their part. The offense directly correlates with the defense. As athletically gifted as these athletes are, they need their rest badly if we want them to go all out. Don't let the 3-4 good games get into your head. He has 19 tds and 14 ints. They need to have stats for garbage time Tds because those 19tds def would be a lot lower.

Don't be dumb, a stellar defense is not hindered by the offensive side of the ball nearly to the degree you're trying to imply.

2015 Denver Broncos won the Super Bowl with Peyton Manning playing like an utter POS that year. 9 Game started 9 TD 17 INT . His backup started 7 games and threw for 10 TD and 6 INT. They combined for 19 TD and 23 INT during the regular season and the team went 12-4. Stop being dumb. Hate Cutler and say you didn't like his play but to blame the poor defensive play and give the way overpaid Miami defense a pass is a serious stretch of the imagination. Cutler through 13 games started is at 19 TD and 14 INT. Again not great but stop blaming the **** play by the defense on the Miami offense.

It's really not that hard, just say you didn't like Cutler lack of production without invoking the dumb reasoning.

Does that bum really have those kinds of numbers? Well he looks slower...there!
He’s lost something off of his fastball. Starting to get picked - like 5 in last 3 games. When the greats start to go, it’s late in the season you typically see the arm fatigue - has 2 more years then it will be embarrassing for him.

Back
Top Bottom