Deion Branch to be traded? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Branch to be traded?

gish

Mental Moonwalker
Reaction score
The pariots have given WR Deion Branch permission to seek a trade by September 1st.

Teams that may be interested:

Oakland
Philadelphia
Dallas
Minnesota
Cleveland
Chicago
Kansas City

Do you think theres a possibility of Miami offering one of their WRs and a second day draft pick for Branch?

Watching the Pats crumble is the most beautiful thing I have seen in a while. It is truely breath taking...

Says Dallas is interested? Looks as though Bill might be about ready to put the gum flappin punk (female dog) in its place.:lol:

I don't think we need Branch. We have a glut at WR as it is. He'll probably wind up in Philly or Chicago.

G-Force said:
Says Dallas is interested? Looks as though Bill might be about ready to put the gum flappin punk (female dog) in its place.:lol:
Even so Branch isnt in Owen's league.....but he would make it easier to kick him to the curb.

phins4gish said:
The pariots have given WR Deion Branch permission to seek a trade by September 1st.

Teams that may be interested:

Oakland
Philadelphia
Dallas
Minnesota
Cleveland
Chicago
Kansas City

Do you think theres a possibility of Miami offering one of their WRs and a second day draft pick for Branch?

Nope. Why would we do that? I think we have enough depth at WR that has talent and can make good catches and run routes well. And who would the patriots want for him?

We have a pretty good WR corps so Branch would be unnecessary unless he or Booker is willing to be the 3rd WR, which looks unlikely. And Pats won't trade to a division rival unless we're the ones getting ripped off. But nice to see Brady lose his favorite targets in one year.

Philly and Cleveland look like candidates. Cleveland has the Crennel factor and the fact that they have some cap room left. Philly, I think, needs a top WR badly, and are not in the same conference so that makes it more palatable to NE.

Back
Top Bottom