Deion Branch to be traded? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Branch to be traded?

Branch will become ordinary once he leaves Brady.

CleoLemon said:
who would be the #1 in NE? Caldwell or Jackson possibly?

Chad Jackson is hurt.

As for the #1 reciever, here are the candidates: Reche Caldwell, Troy Brown, Bam Childress or Kevin Kight... take your pick. In fact, Ben Watson (TE) and Kevin Faulk (RB) would be their two best recievers.

Slim pickins here in New England..

FaninPatsyLand said:
Chad Jackson is hurt.

As for the #1 reciever, here are the candidates: Reche Caldwell, Troy Brown, Bam Childress or Kevin Kight... take your pick. In fact, Ben Watson (TE) and Kevin Faulk (RB) would be their two best recievers.

Slim pickins here in New England..

Really? What happened?

Watch Oakland trade disgruntled Porter to NE for Branch!! I don't think that would be a good thing!

FinNasty said:
Really? What happened?

Jackson tweaked his hamstring. Supposedly could play, but the Pats are taking it easy with him.

Unless the Pats get a good first day pick, they won't accept any deal. As soemare saying, this is really to open Branch's eye's out there as to how other teams view his value, and not just his agents idea of his value. What team is willing to give him more than 6.5M/yr? Plus picks?

The Pats will swap him for Porter, happy to get a more talented WR (physically atleast) while having the Raiders eat his signing bonus. The Raiders will figure that Branch will be a good #2 to Moss.

phins4gish said:
The pariots have given WR Deion Branch permission to seek a trade by September 1st.

Teams that may be interested:

Oakland
Philadelphia
Dallas
Minnesota
Cleveland
Chicago
Kansas City

Do you think theres a possibility of Miami offering one of their WRs and a second day draft pick for Branch?

Take a moment to think to yourself would they really trade him to us?

No.

dont see the pats trading him to a dicision rival and i dont think we need to be trading for him anyways....im sure sban hasnt even thought of this....chicago and philly would be nice fits......if he lands in philly watch out with that passing game

this should get bumped cause i dont see outr name on the teams and we dont need him

chewski said:
Watch Oakland trade disgruntled Porter to NE for Branch!! I don't think that would be a good thing!

my stomach just dropped:nono:

Oakland is on that list...maybe branch for porter since porter wanted out?

Back
Top Bottom