detroit wont take cutler-martz | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

detroit wont take cutler-martz

Funny how any thread remotely concerning QBs turns into a Leinart vs. Young vs. Cutler vs. Etc..... debate. :D

daniel3 said:
You have no clue and your hunches mean nothing. Vince Young is leagues better than Michael Vick is coming out of college and he is the best QB in college football right now. It's just amazing the ignorance that flows about his game and what he does.

The fact that you think Young is "leagues better than Vick" PROVES that YOU are the one who's CLUELESS!:tantrum: My hunches are opinions just like yours...opinions are like (you know) and everybody has one. There is no ignorance about Vice Young. He MAY be the best QB to come out of this draft. I can recognize and admit that. BUT... Young also could be the biggest bust of the year...or somewhere in between. All NFL scouts are not completely convinced about his transition to the NFL...but then again YOU apparently are the ALL KNOWING ONE and can't admit when he's BLINDLY biased. :boohoo:

SpeedRush99 said:
Funny how any thread remotely concerning QBs turns into a Leinart vs. Young vs. Cutler vs. Etc..... debate. :D

I'll agree with that.:lol:

I guess we're just QB starved.

Al Davis is against drafting first round quarterbacks now of days.

SpeedRush99 said:

Sorry Speedrush...this happens EVERYTIME I lock horns with Fishy and followers and their ABSOLUTE 100% KNOW-IT-ALL atittudes. :tantrum:

Finfanforever said:
Sorry Speedrush...this happens EVERYTIME I lock horns with Fishy and followers and their ABSOLUTE 100% KNOW-IT-ALL atittudes. :tantrum:

Locked horns?...gee I thought we were just be civil...and doing our best to pass away the hours...it is the slow part of the year.:confused:

fishypete said:
Locked horns?...gee I thought we were just be civil...and doing our best to pass away the hours...it is the slow part of the year.:confused:

Alright...I like discriptive words! :wink: You know that by the time the FA period starts and ends and 3 months pass, all this "civil" debate will mean nothing...Oh well :D

Fishypete said:
Belichick wasn't the person who gave Saban his start in Cleveland? Saban and Belichick don't talk to each other over the years?

CK...I'm sure the Pats have packages picks to move up...but I did get this thought....didn't they have to pay to get Belichick to start with?

I know it's a reach...but what the heck...I'm just too lazy today to search it out.

Belichick and Saban have been friends since god knows when. They've never had anywhere close to a mentor/student relationship. If anything, they were both students of Belichick's father, the late Steve Belichick. Bill and Nick are buddies and colleagues, dare I say they think of each other like brothers. In that way Nick Saban and Bill Belichick are like Mr. Miagi and Sato from Karate Kid 2...except to my knowledge Bill never stole Nick's girlfriend and neither has ever been to Okinawa...

Anyway, if you check the records, you'll find that the Patriots have NEVER moved up a single time under Bill Belichick. "Reach" doesn't quite describe your assertion that trading Ricky would be a "sure" sign that Saban is trading up. Does the possibility exist? Yes. Is it a clear sign we're moving up? No.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Al Davis is against drafting first round quarterbacks now of days.

That's very interesting. I had no idea Al had any feelings either way on first round QBs.

ckparrothead said:
Belichick and Saban have been friends since god knows when. They've never had anywhere close to a mentor/student relationship. If anything, they were both students of Belichick's father, the late Steve Belichick. Bill and Nick are buddies and colleagues, dare I say they think of each other like brothers. In that way Nick Saban and Bill Belichick are like Mr. Miagi and Sato from Karate Kid 2...except to my knowledge Bill never stole Nick's girlfriend and neither has ever been to Okinawa...

Anyway, if you check the records, you'll find that the Patriots have NEVER moved up a single time under Bill Belichick. "Reach" doesn't quite describe your assertion that trading Ricky would be a "sure" sign that Saban is trading up. Does the possibility exist? Yes. Is it a clear sign we're moving up? No.

That's very interesting. I had no idea Al had any feelings either way on first round QBs.

That is according to my Raider loving uncle I have. I trust his opinion of the Raiders.

ckparrothead said:

CK...I'm not sure if moving up from the 2005 draft to a higher pick in the 2006 draft counts...but they surely have done that. If Saban just traded Ricky for lower round picks...you'd have a great point CK...But if he trades Ricky for a first round pick...as with Denver....then I have to believe it's not for just the sake of trading ricky...but to move up and acquire a player in this draft. You don't give up talent for nothing. Is it a lock...what is in the draft?

Back
Top Bottom