DeVante Parker | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker

Oh he can jump...he just doesnt feel like doing it.
He looks like he's lost all of his athleticism and is completely out of shape. They should sit him for a few games and send his fat ass to Ray Allen's house. He'll come back looking like his Denver days.

He looks like he's lost all of his athleticism and is completely out of shape. They should sit him for a few games and send his fat *** to Ray Allen's house. He'll come back looking like his Denver days.

I was mainly trying to make a funny that he looks like a lazy SOB out there....agreed he does appear out of shape...I dont recall him looking more like an offensive tackle in denver.

Ive seen plenty of "mediocre portly white guy" TE's go after balls and routes better than he has been.

ESPN Dolphins reporter James Walker reports DeVante Parker (ankle) is not expected to play Week 6 against the Falcons.

Parker hasn't practiced at all this week after leaving early against the Jets in Week 5. Coach Adam Gase said he'd like to get Jakeem Grant and Leonte Carroo more involved in the offense if Parker sits after not using much of the two young receivers against New York. Consider Parker week to week.

Well, exactly what our offense doesn't need. Either Grant or Carroo and Ajayi will need the games of their life in order for us to have a chance

Ozzy rules!!

ESPN Dolphins reporter James Walker reports DeVante Parker (ankle) is not expected to play Week 6 against the Falcons.

Parker hasn't practiced at all this week after leaving early against the Jets in Week 5. Coach Adam Gase said he'd like to get Jakeem Grant and Leonte Carroo more involved in the offense if Parker sits after not using much of the two young receivers against New York. Consider Parker week to week.

Well, exactly what our offense doesn't need. Either Grant or Carroo and Ajayi will need the games of their life in order for us to have a chance

Ozzy rules!!
Even if DVP comes back after couple weeks, I lost all fate in him.
Please , stop with the trading Landry or Stills talk already. Do whatever it takes to keep Landry, and hope Grant or Carroo break out.

Even if DVP comes back after couple weeks, I lost all fate in him.
Please , stop with the trading Landry or Stills talk already. Do whatever it takes to keep Landry, and hope Grant or Carroo break out.
What's made you lose faith?

He's leading the team in yards. He's the only one that gets open consistently..Stills isn't good at anything but going deep and with Cutler it's no bueno as he's only completing 17% of his deep passes.

You drafted three dolphins players in fantasy? That's not smart fantasy football.
I'm one game out of first because week 1 I had 6 players on the Dolphins or Bucs and lost by only a few points, LOL. And I had OBJ as my first pick ... so he was out that week too ... and now for the season. But hey, I made a lot of smart pickups, so I'm tied for 2nd and come playoff time my team should get better ;)

What's made you lose faith?

He's leading the team in yards. He's the only one that gets open consistently..Stills isn't good at anything but going deep and with Cutler it's no bueno as he's only completing 17% of his deep passes.
He’s only leading because cutler literally only looks his way. Parker isn’t a smart runner (doesn’t know when to go forward for easy 1st downs) and he doesn’t play big. Very finesse player

I was a big critic of Parker last year.

This year he gets a pass from me. I will say, I'm encouraged by what he has actually managed to show us so far though.

I was a big critic of Parker last year.

This year he gets a pass from me. I will say, I'm encouraged by what he has actually managed to show us so far though.

Had good numbers thru 3 games, but will probably see another 700 yd season from him.

But I bet you love Landry when he jukes no one and gets tackled....

My reaction to your DVP vs Jarvis posts
CMfpZ5x.gif

Back
Top Bottom