Devlin over O'Donnell | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devlin over O'Donnell

i still haven't seen devlin throw a ball to the far outer 3rds of the field...i already know he can throw slant routes and underneath stuff with decent velocity...i want to see him throw some of those must have in your arsenal in order to not have the defense just sit on stuff vertical outer 3rd of the field stick throws....maybe he's shown it in practice...would be nice if i could see it

Sure would have been nice if they had let him play in the preseason. I've seen waaay to much of Mat Moore already. He definitely doesn't have "it." If they cut Devlin, might as well cut Moore also and just go with one quarterback.

moore is better than thigpen or lemon or white :p

though yeah if they dont plan on stashing devlin they should have let him play it a little more
i guess they like what they see in moore and want to get his reps up just in case henne gets banged up

Sure would have been nice if they had let him play in the preseason. I've seen waaay to much of Mat Moore already. He definitely doesn't have "it." If they cut Devlin, might as well cut Moore also and just go with one quarterback.

I love your expert critique on Moore after he finished last game with a near perfect QB rating, threw two TD drives in the opener, and threw multiple awesome 30+ yard passes. Throw him out with the ****ing garbage.

Back
Top Bottom