Did anyone on the Board play college football? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone on the Board play college football?

Conuficus

The look on Tom Brady's face: Pricless
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm just curious if anyone has had the pleasure.......list off if you have.

I was on the Penn State football team in 1994-95.

I play for the SANTA ROSA JUNIOR COLLEGE BEAR CUBS.07-08-09
We play in the NOR CAL Conference.It is the toughest conference in JC ball.
We were 7-4 last year. I play DE#62.We run a 4-4 Defense and switcH to a 3-4 sometimes. Are Defense is known as the CODE BLUE DEFENSE. At 28 years old Im the oldest and have had a broken knee cap at age 15 and 06 tore cartlidge in the same knee.Not football related.Never put pads on in my life and earned a roster spot.I plan to play next year then im done. I might try out for the semi pro team in my area.
:woot:

GO BEAR CUBS.......#62DE

Cool.

Oh by the way the knee thing hurts like a ******* don't it. I broke my bottom plateau in my knee and it aches everyday.

Miss it everyday though. Enjoy it while you can.

Broken knee cap is the worst pain i have ever felt.My kee is sore all the time.When I went to Tahoe it was clicking all day.
I love football and always will.I know i will miss it when its done.
If i wouldve started early in my youth i might have had a shot a big college.
Now im getting a degree and raising my two pups,while playing Ball.
I plan on getting my 6 year old playing FB.He wants to be like his daddy and be #62.

GO BEAR CUBS.#62DE

AND DEFINATELY GO DOLPHINS....#1

I played for Bridgewater from 2000-2002 until i seperated my shoulder for a third time

We used to have a FH moderator who was a d-back for the Univ. of New Mexico....not sure where he went???

I played Quarterback, and Defensive end for Florida State back in 2002 We finished 10-2. we lost in our Bowl game but that was due to me breaking my joystick on the PS2...

On a side note football is a very tough and demanding sport. I played some High School Ball but just did not have the build to play any longer.. I was skinny as a rat played Wide Receiver and some running back, but I was around 130 lbs.. Not very Intimidating in the Florida Heat..

Back
Top Bottom