Did anyone on the Board play college football? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone on the Board play college football?

O-Line for Morehead State University (Kentucky) 1976-1979. Crappy team in a crappy conference with an outstanding QB, Phil Simms!

W. Va. State College 1977-79...Flanker\WR... Played HS ball at Ft. Lauderdale High. the flying L's. Varsity 75-76.

placekicker, Wilfrid Laurier in Canada, started as a freshman (2004-2005) and moved into my sophomore year, and i tore an MCL. i tried to come back but i couldnt kick well anyway, 30 yards is the most i can do now dead on. anything above that, my accuracy floats away. but i hope to keep progressing and try again. i was 19/21 in my freshmen year, with a long of 52 yards.

High school LB and won two CIF Div 1 titles (losing 1 game in 4 years) - turned down offer to Utah to live in Hawaii and surf. Came back, played Junior College MLB and won league and bowl game and received offer from West Virginia, but shattered my knee and compressed a vertebrae in my neck (during bowl game) and that was the end of football.

Honestly, I'm just curious if anyone has had the pleasure.......list off if you have.

I was on the Penn State football team in 1994-95.
Hey thats great, I'm a huge Penn State fan, I did their football camp back in 1988, great being around Coach Joe Sara, the other coaches....I think I've watched everyone of their games over the past 3yrs. How did you like playing there?...playing for JoePa? Did you travel to the Rosebowl?

D2 Wingate University in North Carolina (SAC conference)....inside linebacker.....played HS in south florida, same position......left Wingate after tearing my PCL and Petella......im only 20, im gunna work out with my old LB coach in HS.....and trying out for the orlando predators in january 09

i never played anything .. but one of my co workers was an offensive lineman for ole miss .....

I played high school football at Jolliet Catholic High School and then worked in a steel mill for a few years until my best friend died in an accident at the mill. Then I took a bus to Notre Dame and father Cavenaugh got me into Holly Cross Junior College where I got my grades up and made it to Notre Dame where I played on the practice squad in 74 and 75. In 1975 in my last game I actually played and sacked the quarterback and was carried off the field. Ahh the memories.

I'm sure our boy Juan Huron did.

:lol:

I thought he was the first kid to go straight to the NFL from High School....

I played at UCF from 90-92. OG, we were div. 1AA back then.

Only listed 2 years because a good friend of mine and I just lost interest in the game at the college level. We were both a little undersized for OL and neither of us wanted to go the roid route.

We both quit to play on a beach volleyball tour. THAT was a fantastic experience. Gave up hugging big, fat sweaty guys to hit balls on a beach with bikini clad women everywhere! :winkwink:

I played high school football at Jolliet Catholic High School and then worked in a steel mill for a few years until my best friend died in an accident at the mill. Then I took a bus to Notre Dame and father Cavenaugh got me into Holly Cross Junior College where I got my grades up and made it to Notre Dame where I played on the practice squad in 74 and 75. In 1975 in my last game I actually played and sacked the quarterback and was carried off the field. Ahh the memories.

sniff... sniff... sumpin' smells funny...

I played 4 years MLB in the great "Toros salvajes de chapingo"mexican major League

Back
Top Bottom