Did anyone on the Board play college football? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone on the Board play college football?

sniff... sniff... sumpin' smells funny...

Do you question the Validity of my claims? :err:

OK OK that was a lie heres the truth.

I was one of the best quaterbacks in texas HS history but i decided not to go to college after the death of my father. Years later a local college Texas State had serious NCAA sactions causing them to have to start over from scratch. The new coach recruited me to play and in my 30s I took a team of bums to a last game upset over the number 1 ranked Texas Colts. It was the best year of my life.

I played for maryland 1999 to 200r. Played backup tight end but did catch 4. Carrer td's. Played a season on the raiders practice squad and was active one game. Played 2 plays, on extra points hahhaa

Do you question the Validity of my claims? :err:

OK OK that was a lie heres the truth.

I was one of the best quaterbacks in texas HS history but i decided not to go to college after the death of my father. Years later a local college Texas State had serious NCAA sactions causing them to have to start over from scratch. The new coach recruited me to play and in my 30s I took a team of bums to a last game upset over the number 1 ranked Texas Colts. It was the best year of my life.

You're gonna run out of 'em soon. Or are you gonna go all the way back to North Dallas 40 w/ Nick Nolte?

I was gonna go back farther to either Heaven can Wait or Brian's Song.

I think I was so young when those movies were made I was just a little sperm, and to think how far I've come.:lol:

I played 1 year of NAIA ball in Kansas. DE

Just couldn't stay in Kansas after being born and raised in Florida. Now I live in Georgia. Go figure. Time changes everything I guess.

I played 1 year at DE at a DIII school in Arkansas, Arkansas Tech Wonderboys, by played I mean redshirted.... I transferred to U of A to walk on, got cut, then got a job......

I played 3 years at East Stroudsburg University in Pennsylvania (2003-2005)....D-II...#77

Won a PSAC (Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference) Eastern Division Conference Championship Ring in 2003, that I still wear to this day...Two years later we were two games away from the Division II National Championship, but got killed by Grand Valley State.

Well I didn't play college football, but why should all the football players get to have all the fun. I ran track for the University of Alabama from 1997-1999. I was a decathlete and placed 4th at the outdoor conference championships as a red-shirt freshman. I dropped out for stupid reasons and then started teaching mixed martial arts, which led to me tearing my ACL. I haven't competed in organized sports since. There is an open all-comers track meet this June which i do plan on training for and competing in. I think i might be able to bust off a mid 11 second 100 meters @ 30 years old with some luck. :up:

Honestly, I'm just curious if anyone has had the pleasure.......list off if you have.

I was on the Penn State football team in 1994-95.

Nice man, I was attending Penn State during those years. Good ole Collins and Carter years. What position did you play ?

Nice man, I was attending Penn State during those years. Good ole Collins and Carter years. What position did you play ?

RB

So yes I was behind Ki-Jana, Chafie Fields, Curtis Enis .........remember a guy named Chris Ebberly (sp).

Curtis Enis had the locker right next to mine. I remember him always stealing my tape and bitchin' about tackling Brian Milne in practice. That when he was at LB to start out the season in '05.

Another good choice in baseball team.:up:

Back
Top Bottom