Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live.

I hope Brady comes clean after he is suspended for 8 games and then I would like to hear what Bruschi has to say.....I hope he doesn't believe what he is saying because he looks like a moron trying to defend the indefensible.......couldn't happen to a more deserving team....

Just watched the video.

Bruschi comes off as a simpleton who would say anything to support Brady or the Pats. Not the first time that has happened.

Going to be interesting to see what the league is going to do.

wow, blind homerism. bruschi might love brady more than i love my dolphins. i guess i know the feeling though but brady is guilty and i want to see him pay

Lmao, he knows more than anyone how the patriots cheat.

Who do you think it was who was reading the Signs of the qb (that they videotaped) and calling the audibles? Pretty cool how he always seemed to audible to the perfect play every time, huh?

Some players might realistically be able to say they didn't know about the cheating, Bruschi is the last guy who should even attempt to act like he doesn't know.

This is a very fair point that I had not considered.

I didn't see it, and actually cant stand Woody.

But I'm not surprized he's the only guy there willing to call a patriot out on there bs right to there face. Almost every tv patriot has disappeared because they know If they talk out of line that's the end of there job.

Multiple former patriot beat writers were on twitter today talking about how they lost there jobs in new England for Covering Spy Gate and Hernandez stuff in a non patriot bias way.

There current beat writers have all gone silent on the issue. If your in the media, kraft goes after your job if you don't speak highly of there franchise at all times.

Ben Volin has been the only one with enough spine to report the truth on this story. Maybe he will get fired and come back down to cover the Dolphins.

I hope ESPN suspends Teddy for being such a huge moose knuckle.

Bottom-Line

If Tom Brady didn't know about it or tell the ball handlers to go deflate the footballs - at some point in time, then why the heck did they deflate the footballs?

Did they wake up one day and say: "Yo! Sam, how 'bout we deflate them footballs for the AFC Championship game! That'd be funny, Huh? Tom probly likes 'em like that anyways. Sure! let's do it!"

C'mon man! Really? Born at night, but not LAST NIGHT...:ponder:

It looks like typical caveman'esque 'rah rah' to me...

That look that Bruschi gave Woody at the end says it all. He's basically saying "I have our ex-teammates back and you don't". Bruschi is most likely still stuck in his playing days in his head. Like a vet that still thinks they are at war.

Teddy is clearly still on the cheese factory payroll. Jonathan Kraft probably sends him the script and his job is to present the New England Patriot spin. He should be eating his Kraft mac and cheese and wearing a Kraft cheese t-shirt so that he can display his loyalty a little clearer. The funny thing is that he is still a lot more objective than Heath Evans, the alpha douchebag of the NFL Network.

More was made of the Bully gate story than this story. The Pats (and the league)are trying hard to sweep this under the rug.
The comminsh Goodell should be investigated himself. He needs to be replaced.

Back
Top Bottom