Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live.

I don't watch ESPN because of guys like that. I don't need complete homers telling me their opinions on National TV.

Bruschi's hand was shaking he was so mad. Looked like a typical petulant chowda eater..... No way he believes tommy terrific can do wrong. I kinda love it

Lol That ****ing walking heart attack named Teddy Thinks that all fans are morons .

Ofcourse he knows they cheat. This a joke and I actually feel a bit insulted by this asshole .

Does he think that all of us fans have an IQ below 70 or some **** ? What a scumbag

ESPN made a mistake trying throwing Bruschi out there with someone who was actually trying to portray himself professionally. If they wanted to have Bruschi come out and bark about Tom Brady, they should have at least matched him up with someone like Richard Sherman who was willing to play the same game.

I believe Woody is spot on. He was logical while Bruschi let his emotions get the best of him.

I love it.... I remember Bruschi was ranting and going off about the Bullygate BS and "this would never happen in a Patriot locker room blah,blah blah.....it's the Patriot Way" Bruschi has always nauseated me! We know the Patriot way, BLOCKHEAD!! CHEATING you freakin idiot!!! Go fluff your cheatriots with HEATH FLUFFING EVANS!

Tommy's a winner. Thats why he doesnt need to be treated like this-colin cowherd.

NFLN is getting the same way. I mean, we see Evans and Mcginnest like every day for two diff segments. Its too obvious.

I hope to God that Brady admits to doing something and that douche bag Bruschi has to go back on TV and speak about it. ****ing loser.

Most overrated New England sports athlete.

I finally watched the clip, Bruschi is an idiot. I have never liked that man. You know he was on the juice and it made his Damn head explode. Now, his nuts are just really shriveled!

Watching such fervent denial from someone for something so ridiculous, it's no mystery why we see cults like ISIS in the world.

[video=youtube;3yX_1gJ_51M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yX_1gJ_51M[/video]

This is the reaction you get from most Patriot defenders. The fact that it's a jackass is a wonderful coincidence.

I love it.... I remember Bruschi was ranting and going off about the Bullygate BS and "this would never happen in a Patriot locker room blah,blah blah.....it's the Patriot Way" Bruschi has always nauseated me! We know the Patriot way, BLOCKHEAD!! CHEATING you freakin idiot!!! Go fluff your cheatriots with HEATH FLUFFING EVANS!

Good point. I remember that too.

Back
Top Bottom