Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live.

Ben Volin has been the only one with enough spine to report the truth on this story. Maybe he will get fired and come back down to cover the Dolphins.

Very true, but even he backed off after media members were talking about how there jobs are at stake. But he's still ferrying other peoples articles, so I guess that's good. The other beat writers there have completely run from the subject at this point.

I hope to God that Brady admits to doing something and that douche bag Bruschi has to go back on TV and speak about it. ****ing loser.

Most overrated New England sports athlete.

They've gone to far to admit anything now. There going to go to war with the NFL over this.

You mean his balls have been deflated?
Exactly, it's a Patriot thing.
raisins1.jpg~320x480

Thankfully ESPN has objective analysts like Tim Hasselbeck and Mark Brunell who have been quite outspoken on this issue. Aside from Bruschi, I have to admit that I have been pleasantly surprised by ESPN'S coverage since the Wells' report was released. Nice also that they employ former Colts Jeff Saturday and Bill Polian. Polian's insights have been very enlightening - ESPN's best hire in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom