Dl coach Terrell Williams fired | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dl coach Terrell Williams fired

You would be surpised what you can learn in VIP

I've had it. I liked it but it gets quiet sometimes. I'm too broke to chip in again but would love to. I usually come here on the offseason the most. I probably will make a larger donation than last time next year and make it a yearly thing.

I'm Mexican, so... I take jobs companies 'near-shore' and get paid a third someone in the states would.

I've done English-Spanish interpreting from home the most and I'm looking to get back at it... At $6 an hour, pffff!

Last edited:
My guess is that you guys try to hire Kris Kocurek of the Lions. He's still under contract with DET so he has to wait to see if their new coach keeps him or not but both of their top contenders for HC run the 3-4 so they might be inclined to hire a DL coach with experience in that system. Kocurek has been the Lions' DL coach for a while and he was there in DET when Matt Burke was with the Lions. The Eagles tried to hire him as their DL coach when they hired Pederson but DET blocked him from leaving. IIRC, I think Miami might also have tried to hire him when Gase was hired.

I don't see Ziggy playing anywhere in a 3-4. If this results in adding Ziggy, even at Wake's expense, it would be even better.

More staff turnover than I would have ever expected

I think it's good. I like how this FO won't stop turning stones looking for upgrades every where.

We sure found some contributors in places you wouldn't expect, even mid season.

Firing Williams is a good move. Now if we'd only fire Burke our defense would be better off. I still question Gase's other decisions.

The OC? He has to be better than Chistensen. The RBs coach? If we land him he'd probably be our best position coach. The o line guys we brought to replace Forester fixed the oline in a blink and brought Davis, Larsen, Young and the big Browns tackle along nicely.

Idk if i'd replace Burke just yet but our LB coach we brought after promoting him should get the axe. If anything he ruined Kiko.

I thought he should been named D coordinator over Matt Burke.

My guess is that you guys try to hire Kris Kocurek of the Lions. He's still under contract with DET so he has to wait to see if their new coach keeps him or not but both of their top contenders for HC run the 3-4 so they might be inclined to hire a DL coach with experience in that system. Kocurek has been the Lions' DL coach for a while and he was there in DET when Matt Burke was with the Lions. The Eagles tried to hire him as their DL coach when they hired Pederson but DET blocked him from leaving. IIRC, I think Miami might also have tried to hire him when Gase was hired.

I heard this name a couple of weeks ago and I think it makes a lot of sense.

We were certainly blocked from Clint Hurtt (now with the Seahawks) but its possible the Lions also blocked Kocurek after that

Back
Top Bottom