Dl coach Terrell Williams fired | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dl coach Terrell Williams fired

Gase promoted Burke so fast, as if it was a no-brainer. Burke was waiting in the wings and the moment Denver hired Vance Joseph, Burke was the DC. I don't love Burke or dislike him in any way so let's see how next season plays out before we start changing everything. If we have faith in Adam Gase then we have to give his hand picked DC a chance, he sure looked good in the NE game, yeah, I know!

Gase promoted Burke so fast, as if it was a no-brainer. Burke was waiting in the wings and the moment Denver hired Vance Joseph, Burke was the DC. I don't love Burke or dislike him in any way so let's see how next season plays out before we start changing everything. If we have faith in Adam Gase then we have to give his hand picked DC a chance, he sure looked good in the NE game.

You're assuming everyone has faith in Gase. Many don't. Thus, faith in Burke is nonexistent

Aside from our obvious poor lb play i swear i would curse the lack of pressure on the third and longs where our blitz or shear pressure would fail miserably and the subsequent first down would occur. No team gets far with a failed rush and qb pressure. It was like the rushers hit a wall.
This. You can’t cover anyone for as long as our d-line asked everyone behind them to.

You ciuld see us try to make a move for Clint Hurtt again too (who was Gase's original choice but was blocked) but he judt finished year one with Seattle so he may not want to move again.

But IMO Williams was by far our worst coach on staff, and he was a major downgrade from Kacey Rodgers... of course almosr anybody would be but that was an alarming drop off

Back
Top Bottom