Do we make a move for Urlacher? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do we make a move for Urlacher?

call me crazy, but I have seen Urlacher as overrated his entire career. Quick, think in your mind of a play or season that really stands out to you!

urlacher is pretty much just a run stopper now.. he isnt any good against the pass anymore... considering we are getting younger AND he turned down a 2 mill offer id say no because i wouldnt have even offered more than that

For two million.... bring him in as a run stopper? Why not, a nice complimentary power role to our speed.

If you guys don't think Urlacher can still play you're out of your minds. Arguably the greatest linebacker to play the game is a free agent. Not saying he fits what we need here, but he's going to play well for some team next year.

The greatest linebacker to play what game? :chuckle:

Pinball?

I don't think we need Urlacher. But after looking at the roster, a LB or two in the draft is certainly needed.

No...we're getting younger and faster, not older and slower. Although his veteran presence and leadership could be of some help...I don't see it

If you guys don't think Urlacher can still play you're out of your minds. Arguably the greatest linebacker to play the game is a free agent. Not saying he fits what we need here, but he's going to play well for some team next year.

Urlacher is not even the second greatest linebacker to ever play in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom