Do we make a move for Urlacher? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do we make a move for Urlacher?

He's only 5 years younger and will fit Tom's system perfectly.

Tom also thanks your teams management for giving us Welker for free.

Good to see it's not only some of our own fans that have no idea what happened with that trade.

well in a way he was free but u did trade picks we just bumbled them but lets not act like pats dont bumble some too.
Lawrence Maroney anyone

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

You guys can enjoy the fact he never won a Superbowl though.

For now he may get one this year

Wannstedt would have creamed in his khakis to sign a 35 year old Urlacher.

come on man!!!!! next you will be saying Let's make a move to get Red Grange

You guys can enjoy the fact he never won a Superbowl though.

Actually seeing him win a SB would have made seeing the Patsies win tolerable because Welker is likeable and everything you respect in an athlete that had to earn everything he got. I like Amendola as a player but he is fragile and Welker just went to a close conference rival. Can you really feel good about that trade-off?

Hell no. If the Bears don't want him, and they have a reason to be loyal to him, why in the world should the Dolphins take him. They would have been better off with Dansby or Burnett than Urlacher.

1. Sign Urlacher
2. Move him to SS
3. ????
4. Profit.

Hahah this reminded me of "Cards Against Humanity"

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I personally think Brian Urlacher is an upgrade over Koa Misi. Misi has been too inconsistent.

Then you should be drug tested.

There's a reason the rest of the NFL was not interested in signing him so far - HE'S ANCIENT AND HIS PLAY HAS RAPIDLY DECLINED.

Back
Top Bottom