Do you like the new format?? **Updated** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you like the new format?? **Updated**

Do you like the new format on the main page??

• Yes, I dig it.

Votes: 48 56.5%
  • No, I do not like it.

Votes: 37 43.5%

• Total voters

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As you may or may not have noticed, we changed the format on the main page a few days ago. And now we'd like to know what you think. Is it an improvement upon the old format?? Or does it look horrible and I should go in my room and cry for 3 hours about how badly I suck. :lol: Anyway, we're always looking to improve. So give us your honest opinion.

www.finheaven.com

Your loving Admin,

Muck

EDIT: Thanks to you guys, we've made some more changes. Each "Top Story" will have a link (the media source or somewhere in the article). Thread preview is back. And the PBP, Sentinel, and Herald news links are back. Finally, the site poll has returned.

PLEASE VOTE!! :D

Thanks.....more coffe for you. :tongue:

The new format looks better all around. The only thing I liked better before was it listed more threads. Now there are only five on the main page. But overall it looks good.

NewCoachPlease said:
The new format looks better all around. The only thing I liked better before was it listed more threads. Now there are only five on the main page. But overall it looks good.

Yea thats the only thing i dont like. And I like how the old format showed how many hits each thread had, that was kool.

i REALLY liked the links to phins headlines on the various other sites(herald.com, sunsentinel.com)...if you could find room for those on the home page again, that would be GR.E..A...T![/bill lumberg]

other than that, nice!!

NewCoachPlease said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Website looks great but if it is possible to see more threads, then I wouldn't know how much better it could get.

I hate to be Honest but

:down:

Sorry

Fiedler for MVP said:
i REALLY liked the links to phins headlines on the various other sites(herald.com, sunsentinel.com)...if you could find room for those on the home page again, that would be GR.E..A...T![/bill lumberg]

other than that, nice!!

yea that 2

Fiedler for MVP said:

other than that, nice!!

Overall, looks cool. I agree with F4MVP about the headlines for the news articles on the home page. That was why I always checked the home page before looking at the forums.

:coffee:

Muck said:
As you may or may not have noticed, we changed the format on the main page a few days ago. And now we'd like to know what you think. Is it an improvement upon the old format?? Or does it look horrible and I should go in my room and cry for 3 hours about how badly I suck. :lol: Anyway, we're always looking to improve. So give us your honest opinion.

www.finheaven.com

Your loving Admin,

Muck

Fine with me except these smilies won't click in. Have to type them all in !! :cry:

Like the look, The only thing I dont like is when you enter a thread and then return to the main board, there have been times when I saw a thread I wanted to read, only to have it gone when I returned to the main board. Don't know how to find it. I like being able to scroll the threads, seemed to contain more threads and they stayed up longer. Other than that looks GREAT!!

Back
Top Bottom