Do you like the new format?? **Updated** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you like the new format?? **Updated**

Do you like the new format on the main page??

• Yes, I dig it.

Votes: 48 56.5%
  • No, I do not like it.

Votes: 37 43.5%

• Total voters
I just finished working on the poll to make it so it looks good in the new format, many people won't notice what I did... but I notice a lot of little tiny things that get on my nerves... so it took a while. Sorry if anyone was experiencing difficulties in using the poll for the last 30 minutes or so.

In any case, the poll is up and running in the new design. If you have any other comments, please let Muck or I know. Otherwise, thank you VERY much for your critique. I know that some new things are hard to get used to, but please give it time.

Thank you once again!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

I hate to admit this but I RARELY go to the main page. The only time I go there is when I see something in the message boards about an update to it.

I'll go there more often now because I've noticed that you do have a news ticker....I do wonder if it gets updated several times a day or daily?

I really do like the main page BTW.

I liked our site before the first change, but how it is now is just as good. It's easy to access stuff and I pretty much know where to go if I want to find information. Best NFL site I've ever been to. Cheers! :band:

Superself said:
I'll go there more often now because I've noticed that you do have a news ticker....I do wonder if it gets updated several times a day or daily?

The news ticker gets updated every six hours.

Thank you for the kind words. :)

I have to thank Muck and PhinheavenAJ for making such a great sight. I really like the addition of the news wire(now that you can click to the news source:) ) and the overall content is great.

Is there an internet sight that rates web pages? This would be one of the best in sports.

P.P. I am not Muck in disguise:D

Back
Top Bottom