Do you like the new format?? **Updated** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you like the new format?? **Updated**

Do you like the new format on the main page??

• Yes, I dig it.

Votes: 48 56.5%
  • No, I do not like it.

Votes: 37 43.5%

• Total voters
Ok, we altered the thread preview portion. Whaddya think?? :)

Cuzinfinny said:
MUCK, I'm relatively new to posting here. And it could be just me but I see a "Log out" but because I always delete my cookies I am always looking for the "Log in" area. Be nice to have one that says log in.

There's a big login box at the top of the forums home page. :D

That said, we added a login link where you normally see "log out" when you're logged in that will take you directly to that box. :)

Hope that helps everyone out and proves convenient.

so how do I change my vote? :D

I voted earlier without having the time to explain the things I didnt like. I come back and look at it now and I give it the big thumbs up!!

More changes coming. :)

Remember guys, nothing is ever final. You make the site go. So if you suggest it, we'll consider it.

Look again now. :D

Alright, we listened to some of the complaints and we've responded...

One, we added to the message board topics section by adding 15 threads with reply count. In addition, we've added a news wire service to the main page. Let us know what you think!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

looks awesome!!!! It looks a hell of alot better than the OFFICIAL Dolphins website!!! :)

what I didnt like most was the thread Preview, Now that thats changed, I dont really have much of an opinion.

I dont spend much time on the main page anyways :p

Muck said:
As you may or may not have noticed, we changed the format on the main page a few days ago. And now we'd like to know what you think. Is it an improvement upon the old format?? Or does it look horrible and I should go in my room and cry for 3 hours about how badly I suck. :lol: Anyway, we're always looking to improve. So give us your honest opinion.

www.finheaven.com

Your loving Admin,

Muck

To be honest, I liked the old one better.

Sorry Muck, just my opinion. But according to the poll, it seems like I'm the minority. But I'll always love finheaven! Beats the pants off MiamiDolphins.com

The fans over here seem a lot more intelligent! :lol:

Oh, one more thing... What happened to the random polls on the front page? Those were always fun. :D

I don't really know what I dislike about it. I guess I'm just not a big fan of "change."

Anyways, I don't wanna seem ungrateful. You guys are truely doing a great job with this site.

LoXiN said:
what I didnt like most was the thread Preview, Now that thats changed, I dont really have much of an opinion.

I dont spend much time on the main page anyways :p

Dude, you suck!!

:jk:

inFINSible said:
How come the "Top Stories" don't have links? :splat:

BOOOOOOO!!!!

Actually, that will be implemented from now on.....starting with the current top story (Chambers). Click on the media source at the beginning of each story.

i dont really know what else you could improve on. The only thing I noticed was the less threads but now it is much better so. Great job!

Dolphinizzle said:
Oh, one more thing... What happened to the random polls on the front page? Those were always fun. :D

Your wish is our command. It's back. :)

Back
Top Bottom