Do you like the new format?? **Updated** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you like the new format?? **Updated**

Do you like the new format on the main page??

• Yes, I dig it.

Votes: 48 56.5%
  • No, I do not like it.

Votes: 37 43.5%

• Total voters
DolFinatic718 said:
Yea thats the only thing i dont like. And I like how the old format showed how many hits each thread had, that was kool.
new ones cool.
i noticed ur sig, so AJ Feeley is going by Jay Feely now?

It definately looks cleaner. But I preferred having the latest news headlines right there instead of having to open another page to see if there's anything new in the papers.

Ditto,the papers headlines were great on the home page and if you do put it back,the national ones(USA TODAY..ect..),that would be great too.Oh,and more threads to scroll down showing the hits would be nice to see as well.Other than that it looks cool.

Thank you for your comments guys (and gals). We will definitely take them into consideration. After all, if you guys aren't pleased, well then we don't have a website. So keep them coming. :)

Ok, I'm sneaking way too many peeks at work. :escape:

MUCK, I'm relatively new to posting here. And it could be just me but I see a "Log out" but because I always delete my cookies I am always looking for the "Log in" area. Be nice to have one that says log in.

Fiedler for MVP said:
...if you could find room for those on the home page again, that would be GR.E..A...T![/bill lumberg]

So I guess you want me to work on that.....TO..MO..ROW....yeah. :lol:

The main reason I went to Phinzone was...

That they featured news clippings on the front page with summaries of the important information. Aside from some of the columns, I loved the fact that I could go to one place and get the gist of what all the major Miami newspapers had written and links. the old Finheaven design catered more to the threads and it was harder to dig through the news articles. with this new design, It's made Finheaven truly my favorite Dolphin site becasue it combined the best news format of phinzone with the best forums of finheaven.

Thanks so much. I was thinking of starting a thread complimenting the new design... so here's a :cool2: to more great work. keep it up.

rha

Muck said:
As you may or may not have noticed, we changed the format on the main page a few days ago. And now we'd like to know what you think. Is it an improvement upon the old format?? Or does it look horrible and I should go in my room and cry for 3 hours about how badly I suck. :lol: Anyway, we're always looking to improve. So give us your honest opinion.

www.finheaven.com

Your loving Admin,

Muck

I thinks it's great, and I know we share this site with everyone, all teams included, but the only thing I did not like were these two gifs.

Or maybe the way they were placed. Seeing the BillsZone above the Finheaven gif is probably what did it. :evil:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/beasts-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/beasts-3.gif

Hey what happened to the right hand nav

with the newspaper articles? :(

I liked the link to the shoutbox being seperate. You can see less threads and it is harder to get to them when they drop from the top in the forums......

I hate the new format. I liked the old thread format better. You saw the number of hits that they had. Please bring it back. Down with new format.

Ok, we altered the thread preview portion. Whaddya think??

Back
Top Bottom