Do you think the Miami Hurricanes can beat the 2011 Miami Dolphins? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think the Miami Hurricanes can beat the 2011 Miami Dolphins?

Canes aren't awful. I don't think there's a single Canes fan who isn't happy about this season. Golden's done an amazing job. Wins to be proud of. Hard fought losses. The first time we haven't been in blatantly incompetent hands since Butch.

Without the suspensions this team might be undefeated. I think they get better and better to finish strong with a nice bowl appearace and a solid winning record. Top 20 .
Golden is just that and reminds me of JJ getting on the field and in the middle of things. Perfect for the U.
Tomorrows game is nationally televised and they are honoring the last Nat championship team.
Should be fun to watch.

I would say yes. I think the Hurricanes would blow out the Dolphins. The Hurricanes have explosive, young, up and coming talent. The Dolphins are in disarray. The Dolphins would lose by 20 points. Im dead serious.
If you're going to ask this question at least use a top college team. Hurricanes aren't even a good college team. You make yourself look silly. You d look LESS silly if you used LSU, Ala etc instead of a mediocre college team.

If you're going to ask this question at least use a top college team. Hurricanes aren't even a good college team. You make yourself look silly. You d look LESS silly if you used LSU, Ala etc instead of a mediocre college team.

Hurricanes are a good college football team. They're average. But that's not a bad team.

If Jacory was playing the way he did last year is say its a bad college football team.

That's like trying to make a case that USA Today #3 Nationally Ranked Lakeland (FL) H.S. would beat the Canes. Do you really think they would?
Hell yeah they would. Wait a minute, I didn't go there. Yeah, I don't care. They would have their ***** handed to them.

i would pay good money to see the canes vs the dolphins
I bet many people would want to see that game Ross wanna sell some tickets
has this as a matchup

Back
Top Bottom