Do you think the Miami Hurricanes can beat the 2011 Miami Dolphins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think the Miami Hurricanes can beat the 2011 Miami Dolphins?

You would be 110% incorrect.

The best college football team out there couldn't beat the Miami Dolphins, the Indianapolis Colts, or the St. Louis Rams.

No way, no how....especially the Miami Hurricanes.

Daniel Thomas is a machine with the football. That kid is not going down after first contact. That dude needs two and three guys to bring him down. Have you not seen how atrocious our defense is this season? We've improved over the last two weeks, but that defense is still hot garbage. Matt Moore would toast our secondary. Brandon Marshall would make Vaughn Telemaque his ***** for 60 full minutes. I've seen Vaughn Telemaque skateboarding around campus and I can tell you that he's a better skateboarder than a football player.

Cameron Wake would be the reason Jacory "Sticks" Harris leaves mid-field in an ambulance. Vontae Davis would pick him off six times.

You're talking about 19 and 20 year-old kids against PROFESSIONAL GROWN *** MEN.

This Miami Dolphins team would dump 70 on the Miami Hurricanes.

Thank you. This goes for ALL NFL teams.

I would say yes. I think the Hurricanes would blow out the Dolphins. The Hurricanes have explosive, young, up and coming talent. The Dolphins are in disarray. The Dolphins would lose by 20 points. Im dead serious.

i bet a pile of **** is a better topic to talk about than this one. the hurricanes are awful. i love the canes. new coach looks like he knows what he is doing but jacory harris is a complete a$$ clown.

This is stupid...No college team can be a pro team...very few college players can match NFL players in strength, speed and talent. Hence why only a few players from each team move on to the pros. Ed Reed of 2001 is not the Ed Reed of today, nor are any of the kids on that team...the worst NFL team would be the best College team hands down.

This Cane team? Heh. No. Though I'd take Golden over Sparano in a game of chess any day. The 2001 team could take them. In all but the rarest circumstances a college team doesn't have a chance against a pro team. But I think dysfunction on the epic scale the Dolphins have reached can be beaten by a cohesive high level college team.

Dude think about it like this...270 some players are drafted to play in the NFL every season...These players are the best college football has to offer. On any given team, lets say the 2001 Canes, im too lazy to look it up. But my guess is 8-10 players were drafted to play in the NFL. Of those, 4-6 have had "Careers" in the NFL. The NFL is an elite group of talent and college football isnt. The speed of the game is night and day. No college team, even the best teams ever, will ever beat an NFL team...And if you dont realize this you need to start watching more football...

This is a common mistake made by college fans....very few college players make it to the NFL...an NFL team is made up of Pro's, not 80% college players that will never see the Pro's....Any NFL team would blow out any College team.....period!

Lol at Canes fans thinking they are a good team

Havent seen anyone in here agree with the OP. All the Canes fans have talked about how awful our secondary is and how Jacory Harris would throw more picks than completions.

jacorry harris has been pretty good this year.

lamar miller is a ****ing stud.

al golden could beat his dick left handed with his eyes duct taped shut, and still outcoach tony sparano.

vontae davis would not have six picks, he may have one, with 5 dropped INTS.

I think the phins would win 35-28. yes, I think this team is THAT bad.

That's like trying to make a case that USA Today #3 Nationally Ranked Lakeland (FL) H.S. would beat the Canes. Do you really think they would?

i bet a pile of **** is a better topic to talk about than this one. the hurricanes are awful. i love the canes. new coach looks like he knows what he is doing but jacory harris is a complete a$$ clown.

Awful?! Had some bad loses but they're far from awful. I didn't want Jacory Harris as the starter but I got to give him credit. He has been pretty good this year with his decision making. It's amazing what coaching can do.

Awful?! Had some bad loses but they're far from awful. I didn't want Jacory Harris as the starter but I got to give him credit. He has been pretty good this year with his decision making. It's amazing what coaching can do.

Yeah, I don't think we're awful. Very much improved. Had we opened the season with Bethune-Cookman and played Maryland tomorrow night, we'd bet Maryland. Losing to Kansas State sucked seeing as how we couldn't punch it in from two yards out with four chances. Virginia Tech I can't really be upset about. We're a handful of plays from being undefeated and I had us at 8-4 before the season began. Jacory Harris has gotten much better with Jedd Fisch. Defense is awful but even the defense has gotten much better over the past two weeks.

Not bad. I'm impressed thus far.

Back
Top Bottom