Doesn't Ted Ginn bring a big smile to your face? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Doesn't Ted Ginn bring a big smile to your face?

I still can't believe the Fins drafted a punt returner with the 9th overall pick.:sidelol: The look on the fans faces when it was announced was priceless. Just about as funny as any Jets draft.

thanks for sharing your overwhelming intellegence..

I still can't believe the Fins drafted a punt returner with the 9th overall pick.:sidelol: The look on the fans faces when it was announced was priceless. Just about as funny as any Jets draft.

Ok. And I still can't believe some people are still wasting their time writing about it over 2 months post draft (that means after draft). Actually it makes most look dumber still writing about it than what they may have thought the pick was :sidelol:

Sorry anyone who believes such truly doesn't have a clue about football and only know what ESPN tells them.

Sorry anyone who believes such truly doesn't have a clue about football and only know what ESPN tells them.

Just some jealous Bills, Rats, or Jets fan scared because they know d*** well that NOT ONE player in the entire AFCE (possibly entire NFL) will be able to cover Ginn running a 4.28

Just some jealous Bills, Rats, or Jets fan scared because they know d*** well that NOT ONE player in the entire AFCE (possibly entire NFL) will be able to cover Ginn running a 4.28
Jealous? Hardly, who could possibly be jealous of a Fins team that hasn't won squat in decades. Colts fan here and we drafted a wideout from Ohio State this year as well. And forty times dont mean jack if you don't have a qb who can get him the ball. Who's the lucky guy in Fin town this year? Green? Probably should have retired after that hit his head took on the turf last year. Fumblepepper is done. You guys drafted Beck, but he won't see the field till next season at best. So that leaves Miss Cleo. I saw his stellar play last year against my Colts and he leaves a lot to be desired. Just face the facts, the Fins should have drafted Quinn when he fell into their laps. They didn't and are still without a franchise qb. But at least you guys still have that perfect season champagne to sip each year.:sidelol:

He'll bring a smile to my face once i see him return a kick for a Touchdown becuase its been a while since I've seen a Dolphins player do that. I think the last one was Welker vs. Ravens a couple of years ago.

Jealous? Hardly, who could possibly be jealous of a Fins team that hasn't won squat in decades. Colts fan here and we drafted a wideout from Ohio State this year as well. And forty times dont mean jack if you don't have a qb who can get him the ball. Who's the lucky guy in Fin town this year? Green? Probably should have retired after that hit his head took on the turf last year. Fumblepepper is done. You guys drafted Beck, but he won't see the field till next season at best. So that leaves Miss Cleo. I saw his stellar play last year against my Colts and he leaves a lot to be desired. Just face the facts, the Fins should have drafted Quinn when he fell into their laps. They didn't and are still without a franchise qb. But at least you guys still have that perfect season champagne to sip each year.:sidelol:
wow u seem like the ultimate bandwagon. u just happen to be a Colts fan (current champs) and your on a doplhins website...

I just hope he fully recovers from his injured foot. Once this happen he should be fine. His highlight reels are great to watch, but he is now playing against the big boys. Time will tell.
He seemed pretty much 100% at the last mini camp.

He brings much needed speed to our football team!

Thus the smiley! :)

Anyone dare to complain!l

I can't wait for this season to start either. Everybody knows Ginn is a deadly return man but I can't wait to see him recieve because there are lots of people that think he can't catch the football and thats what I'm looking forward to seeing most in him and by the way here is a nice video of him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4mmbbPKL3uc

wow u seem like the ultimate bandwagon. u just happen to be a Colts fan (current champs) and your on a doplhins website...
Bandwagon fan?? Nope, I even had season tix when Mike Pagel was our qb and the only bright spot for the year was draft day. Even though I knew the front office would screw it up. I visit lots of different NFL message boards, mostly to keep up on what all the teams are doing and what to look forward to each year. Matter of fact, I registered here and was telling Fin fans like yourself that Wannstedt needed to go before it was too late. (I lived in Chicago during the Wanny years and saw first hand what he did to that franchise.) Just because your a fan of another team doesn't mean you only post at your teams fan sites. If all I want to hear is rah rah rah go Colts, I'd just log onto the colts.com message board.

alot to be desired?...I was at that game princess and all the little colts fans around me were scared that last drive (off the subject but Indianapolis is the ****tiest, hick town I have ever been too and I have been to many cities). You know what Im saying. As far as the facts are concerned, thank god we didnt draft Quinn, he cant even beat out Frye or Anderson in minicamps and is ranked as one of the biggest draft disappointment to date...And yes, you drafted a ohio state WR this year who was 2nd behind the guy we drafted...How about trolling around a ratriots site, they were the (unfortunately you made me side with the rats due to your anemic debate) ones who owned manning (who is a QB I have the most respect for) before last season...But instead of being a decent guy/NFL fan going to another teams board and being positive about changes to come and talk real football you come here and try to speak rampant slurs of crap to everyone

I think he brings the speed we need. I don't think he'll be an elite receiver but in Cam's system he may put up some good numbers. Additionally his speed will force defenses to put their best CB on him which should free up Chambers to do well. Chambers may be a poor number one receiver but he should be a great number 2

His obvious individual potential aside, he should also clear up space for the other guys on offence to step and perform their roles more effectively. With his speed he should be able to back the safety's up considerably more than what we've been able to do recently, which should also help open up more intermediate routes and bigger chunks of yardage. There could be a rather large snowball effect on the entire effectiveness of the offence.

I don't see him being more than a Randle El. Hope I'm wrong but that's what my gut is telling me.

As far as their physical attributes, abilities and most especially style of play, that makes about as much sense as saying ," I don't see Michael Vick being anything more than a Dan Marino".

I mean if you think Ginn will be a bust is 1 thing, but comparing him to Rand El, well, that just seems flat out silly to me.

Back
Top Bottom