Doesn't Ted Ginn bring a big smile to your face? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Doesn't Ted Ginn bring a big smile to your face?

Jealous? Hardly, who could possibly be jealous of a Fins team that hasn't won squat in decades. Colts fan here and we drafted a wideout from Ohio State this year as well. And forty times dont mean jack if you don't have a qb who can get him the ball.

Right. Your team spent a 1st on a 3rd WR. So poking fun at Ginn is silly when Indy just pulled a Wanny (Jamar Fletcher when Miami had Surtain/Madison).

I just get tired of the morons who go on about Ginn being a PR/KR without the WR. Just shows they don't know what they are talking about. He'll be there, it just may take a year or 2, but the key that no one can deny is that he has tremendous upside and the chance to be special.

Only 2 reasons why the "media" came down on Miami for the pick. A) Passing on the media darling Quinn (No offense but if he truly was a franchise QB someone even without QB issues woulda sprung a pick on him) and B) It's Miami. If this were New England they'd be calling Bill/Scott geniuses as usual.

[mod]Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please comment only on the subject, not the poster[/mod]
Bandwagon fan?? Nope, I even had season tix when Mike Pagel was our qb and the only bright spot for the year was draft day. Even though I knew the front office would screw it up. I visit lots of different NFL message boards, mostly to keep up on what all the teams are doing and what to look forward to each year. Matter of fact, I registered here and was telling Fin fans like yourself that Wannstedt needed to go before it was too late. (I lived in Chicago during the Wanny years and saw first hand what he did to that franchise.) Just because your a fan of another team doesn't mean you only post at your teams fan sites. If all I want to hear is rah rah rah go Colts, I'd just log onto the colts.com message board.

I still can't believe the Fins drafted a punt returner with the 9th overall pick.:sidelol: The look on the fans faces when it was announced was priceless. Just about as funny as any Jets draft.

Do not troll on our forums.

Bandwagon fan?? Nope, I even had season tix when Mike Pagel was our qb and the only bright spot for the year was draft day. Even though I knew the front office would screw it up. I visit lots of different NFL message boards, mostly to keep up on what all the teams are doing and what to look forward to each year. Matter of fact, I registered here and was telling Fin fans like yourself that Wannstedt needed to go before it was too late. (I lived in Chicago during the Wanny years and saw first hand what he did to that franchise.) Just because your a fan of another team doesn't mean you only post at your teams fan sites. If all I want to hear is rah rah rah go Colts, I'd just log onto the colts.com message board.
well if you put it like that then i guess your not a bandwagon fan. ok.
but whats up with spitting nonsense on our threads.

Sorry until he prooves me wrong I think he will turn out to be just like Dante Hall.... A solid return man that never is more than an AVG at best WR

There one HUGE difference between Ted Ginn and Dante Hall. Ginn played WR, and started by the way, in college whereas Hall was a running back for a predominately running team.

There one HUGE difference between Ted Ginn and Dante Hall. Ginn played WR, and started by the way, in college whereas Hall was a running back for a predominately running team.

While I do understand that I am just not sold on him as a WR is all. I will change my tune if he prooves me wrong but again he does have to proove me wrong

Back to the original question; YES he does put a smile on my face! As a first round top ten pick is he a gamble especially after being injured after his last game in college? ABSOLUTELY! But every pick that high is. We need an impact player at WR/KR period; along with receivers who consistently catch the ball. I expect big things to come from Ginn. The more videos I see of him the more I read about him the more I like. Yeah I am drinking the koolaid and it taste good!

hey... Ted came cruzin by today...

the sign was flashing "Touchdown Ted Go Miami"

cameraospreyblimp0003crop-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom