Dolphins #11 in ESPN Power Rankings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins #11 in ESPN Power Rankings

FakeSpike13 said:
Based on a combination of Last year's performance and the offseason's pickups, I could legitimately place us anywhere from 9 to 11, so their ranking is debatably fair. But IMHO, I also think we have the potential to be a Top 4. Don't get me wrong, every team has potential in this parity-filled NFL, but I considered that when making my statement. Top 4 means minimum AFC Championship boys...

That sounds good but there is one problem with your theory. DW is still the coach. Unless he can find a way to get fired mid season (which won't happen) we are at best a team that loses the first round WC game.

We might win in spite of him, just like we've been doing with Fee Fee. Or maybe his azz on the mega hot-seat will get him to be more assertive, and more accepting to help from his assistants, and to budge from his notion of no in-game adjustments? I remember my dismay when I heard COllier and Trestman we're spear-heading our Offense. According to the report from PFW, we would now be doing planning on a game-by-game basis, as Belicheck does, and not stick to a general scheme. I was like : HUH? Isn't that what we always do? How can u gameplan in general, and not individually for each team, with room for in-game adjustments. No one is good enough to say: here's what we're doing, come stop us, over a full-season... Wanny is an airhead if this is true!!!

I dont think the broncos should have been that high. We were just as productive or even better then the broncos in games. Now they dont have a back and the WR core is getting old but no reason for me to b*tch look at rice:) Miami is young and capable of being alot better then #11

No matter what happens to any team on the list, someone should save that page and post it again to see how far off the rankings and points are later in the season.

Justasportsfan said:
yeah, the fins could be last in the AFCE. :D
Justa....we'll never have to worry about that, as long as the Bills are in our division.

How's that broom taste?????

LIQUID24 said:
Yeah...but this year is different ;)

What I can't understand is why you're not ranked 1st...it is May after all... :lol:

BTW, when do fin SB tickets go on sale? :roflmao:

The high rankings of the Broncos and Falcons, is likely because of the high ratings given to them for their offseason acquisitions.

Back
Top Bottom