Twitter report - Dolphins Among Several Teams to Ask About Martavis Bryant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Twitter report - Dolphins Among Several Teams to Ask About Martavis Bryant

This tells me, at minimum, Parker’s option is declined, if true. Could prelude to a Landry trade as well.

Bob said a Landry deal was 'close'; while that wasn't entirely accurate, it wasn't entirely INACCURATE either. All I'm saying is don't completely dismiss it.

Bob said a Landry deal was 'close'; while that wasn't entirely accurate, it wasn't entirely INACCURATE either. All I'm saying is don't completely dismiss it.
Barry Jackson said the two sides haven't discussed a contract in months, so how could a deal be close? I'll side with what bob excels in , inaccurate reports.

Barry Jackson said the two sides haven't discussed a contract in months, so how could a deal be close? I'll side with what bob excels in , inaccurate reports.
They franchised him two days later- he obviously heard something.

The Dolphins tagging Landry on the first day they were eligible to has nothing to do with "a deal being close" or any other bs bob reported.
Ok. Whatever you say. I'm not arguing, the guy obviously heard something, and that's that. Believe whatever you want.

Ok. Whatever you say. I'm not arguing, the guy obviously heard something, and that's that. Believe whatever you want.
It’s more so the fact that bob has never broken a real story, and only puts out rumors that have no basis

I'm not shocked Gase wants new WRs. These guys we have don't strike fear in any defense. Different with Tannehill but not by much. Doesn't mean Parker won't be great down the line but Gase has no time to waste

Back
Top Bottom