Twitter report - Dolphins Among Several Teams to Ask About Martavis Bryant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Twitter report - Dolphins Among Several Teams to Ask About Martavis Bryant

Martavis has huge potential and is only getting something under a mil this year.....who wouldn't be interested. Let's offer Caroo and ?

I'm not shocked Gase wants new WRs. These guys we have don't strike fear in any defense. Different with Tannehill but not by much. Doesn't mean Parker won't be great down the line but Gase has no time to waste
I highly doubt Gase will take on a bigger headache player than what we already have in the locker room. He also already has two strikes in the substance abuse department.

Hmmm some forums have a list of banned sources. May be a conversation worth having

Why do people STILL post this obvious bullshitter's stuff? This guy has been making up crap for 10 years and people still fall for it. He should run for president.

This is how I see it play out, Parker is traded and ALL OF A SUDDEN becomes the number 1 WR that he was drafted to be. Happens all the time to MIAMI DOLPHINS. IDK if its just the franchise curse or what but our couches can never seem to get the best out of our players. Players leave and become better then they were in Miami

Incarceratedbob is not a source and shouldn’t be treated as one. Wasn’t there an article a few years back investigating him? I seem to recall seeing one.

Hasn't incarceratedbob (or maybe his ancestors)been making bad rumors since Julius Caesar was running Rome?

On an ancient tablet somewhere in the Ancient Forum of Rome, there probably reads..."Report: Pompey to be next leader of Rome -IncarcerativsBobvs"

Didn't he report the rumor of a fire in Rome and some guy playing a fiddle? The title of the post that he mentions the rumor was 'Where there's smoke'...

Didn't he report the rumor of a fire in Rome and some guy playing a fiddle? The title of the post that he mentions the rumor was 'Where there's smoke'...

He might have, but I think he possibly reported as being Joe Seefus, Comicus, or Swiftus, I'm not entirely sure.

I wouldn't mind trading Landry for Bryant... Going with Bryant and Parker outside and playing Stills out of the slot some. Bryant has worked out of the slot too. Add a rookie like DJ Chark and with Chark, Parker and Bryant you would have three tall receivers with decent speed and then add Stills and Grant to the mix for more speed.

I highly doubt Gase will take on a bigger headache player than what we already have in the locker room. He also already has two strikes in the substance abuse department.

I don't think he's a headache, he was just frustrated and wanted to be utilized.

Back
Top Bottom