Twitter report - Dolphins Among Several Teams to Ask About Martavis Bryant | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Twitter report - Dolphins Among Several Teams to Ask About Martavis Bryant

Hasn't incarceratedbob (or maybe his ancestors)been making bad rumors since Julius Caesar was running Rome?

On an ancient tablet somewhere in the Ancient Forum of Rome, there probably reads..."Report: Pompey to be next leader of Rome -IncarcerativsBobvs"
He's a very great survivor, just not a very good predictor.

If the Pittsburgh Steelers call the Dolphins to inquire about Devante Parker, I am hanging up that phone immediately and signing Parker to a 5 year extension before the day is even done.

There is some obvious sarcasm there but if there is one team that can evaluate the hell out of one position, it's Pittsburgh and WR's.

I like Bryant but I wouldn't feel good about signing him to extension.

Parker's not going anywhere.

Who's to say the same situation wouldn't unfold in Miami Gardens?
i'm not even advocating for the guy dude at what point did i say i wanted him on the team? because i don't. much rather have parker

Dolphins have a weird infatuation with wide receivers . . . All while having a quality trio starting.

I think Parker is legit trade bait. No not gonna give him away but the ringer is on and it won’t take a day 1 pick.

Pass on Bryant tho

No to Bryant. We can do better in the draft.

I don't think he's a headache, he was just frustrated and wanted to be utilized.

Antonio Brown is the headache. Dude complained about not getting the ball enough after a win and got force fed the rest of the season. If the ball doesn't go his way he's crying to Tomlin, and Tomlin gives in every time.

Bryant is going to explode on another team.

Dolphins have a weird infatuation with wide receivers . . . All while having a quality trio starting.

I think Parker is legit trade bait. No not gonna give him away but the ringer is on and it won’t take a day 1 pick.

Pass on Bryant tho

A quality trio yeah. But defenses have seen this group for 3 years now and know everything we're going to do. They are slow, predictable and that room needs an upgrade

(Again, not saying MB is the guy)

A quality trio yeah. But defenses have seen this group for 3 years now and know everything we're going to do. They are slow, predictable and that room needs an upgrade

I saw so many bad throws last year it is hard to come to any conclusion on that group.

I know I saw a really great group in 2016. Definitely not slow, that is crazy pills. Kenny can flat out outrun DBs. Parker showed plenty of stop and go, he just needs to stay healthy. And Jarvis is as good as anybody inside.

Bryant is not an upgrade.

Bryant only runs like 3 routes

role wr
That's more the system (which is 99% dedicated to getting AB the ball as much as he wants) than anything to me. He's a gamer when he gets opportunities.

JuJu will tap out the same way as AB on that team.

Bryant still has the most amazing catch to date for me. In the clutch catches it behind his back in the corner of the endzone and FRONT FLIPS to make sure its a catch. Unreal!

Back
Top Bottom