Twitter report - Dolphins Among Several Teams to Ask About Martavis Bryant | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Twitter report - Dolphins Among Several Teams to Ask About Martavis Bryant

Parker sucks. He’s soft and his mental capacity is lacking. He will never be great. He will make a few highlight reel catches per year - typically in garbage time - and will rarely come up with a huge play when needed. He just doesn’t want it enough. Also, he lacks concentration- see how many tiles he didn’t get his feet in bounds when he should have, or didn’t fight for the poorly thrown ball, or every time someone threw a pick it was in his direction. I don’t care if he goes to the Jets or Pats. The next Julio Jones he’s not. I’m done w this guy. Send him and his medical bills to someone else.

I saw so many bad throws last year it is hard to come to any conclusion on that group.

I know I saw a really great group in 2016. Definitely not slow, that is crazy pills. Kenny can flat out outrun DBs. Parker showed plenty of stop and go, he just needs to stay healthy. And Jarvis is as good as anybody inside.

Bryant is not an upgrade.

Parker and Landry are as slow as it gets for an NFL WR

Parker and Landry are as slow as it gets for an NFL WR

tenor.gif

Parker ran a 4.45 and Landry ran a 4.51 at his pro day.

Back
Top Bottom