Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals.

Why are people complaining about this? He's a WR who has great size and decent speed with good hands. If he dosen't work out who cares.

I'd rather have him on our team than some Scrub DB that can't cover me.

FYI The Patriots put in a claim on waivers for him also. I guarantee there would be 10 threads on here to the extent of " look Biilicheck is taking shots at wr's why aren't we? "

Also the Bengals are pretty stacked in the WR position even without Sanu.

Another comparison to NE. Does it ever end?

he doesnt know where to look, yet he got you marshall. doesnt know where to look, but he got you thigpen. Doesnt know where to look, but he got you Cam Wake. doesnt know where to look, but he snagged Bush for nothing. Doesnt know where to look but he.....fact is, this argument has been dragged through the mud. He screwed up this year at WR. Leave it at that.

Thank you, you proved my point even more. Out of how many FA signings and draft picks over how many years, we can count the amount of good players he got us on one hand. He screwed up at far more positions than WR. That is a fact. I also notice you do not name Dansby so you agree he isnt worth a damn either (granted he is our best LBer), and I do not think I have to remind you Ireland made him the highest paid LB in the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legadu Part 2?

J/k....this kid was solid in college. Maybe we can coach him up. None of our WR can get into the endzone so he may be able to help us.

he doesnt know where to look, yet he got you marshall. doesnt know where to look, but he got you thigpen. Doesnt know where to look, but he got you Cam Wake. doesnt know where to look, but he snagged Bush for nothing. Doesnt know where to look but he.....fact is, this argument has been dragged through the mud. He screwed up this year at WR. Leave it at that.

So if we are gonna credit him all the way back to Wake as a success then we can go back that far for failure it is only balanced

Another useless stiff at WR for Miami to try out. What a joke. This kid is a flake, **** him. Why waste the time.

Hey Ireland, you piece of ****, you traded your #1 stud WR and one of the best in the NFL for ****ing NOTHING and then **** around trying to find a low priced stiff all season. Over and over and over again. The Marshall move was easily the worst in franchise history. Worse then Welker. Imagine if this franchise had a smart GM that doesn't suck the **** of the ownership??? Imagine Welker and Marshall at wideout? Hmmm

So if we are gonna credit him all the way back to Wake as a success then we can go back that far for failure it is only balanced

Gibril Wilson, Pat Mcqueefstain, Philip Merling, Joe Berger, Nate Jones, Reggie Torbor, Chris Crocker (as well as the rest of the highly talented players he signed) dont count. :lol:

Still waiting for that idiot Ireland to claim me as an available free agent and throw some money my way. I can run out for a pass and not get open too.

Gibril Wilson, Pat Mcqueefstain, Philip Merling, Joe Berger, Nate Jones, Reggie Torbor, Chris Crocker (as well as the rest of the highly talented players he signed) dont count. :lol:

Jake Grove, Barbie Carpenter, That DB from Arizona that got caught buying tranny hookers, Leganeau, Armstrong, Gafney, Ocho

Jake Grove, Barbie Carpenter, That DB from Arizona that got caught buying tranny hookers, Leganeau, Armstrong, Gafney, Ocho

And after all that, at least he got us Wake, Thigpen, Bess, and Marshall... But hey, this has been dragged through the mud... Not the fact that 2 of those guys were undrafted and one came from the CFL.. Hows that for leaving no stone unturned. Tranny hookers.. ha.. Did Ireland ask him if he was trying to turn a trick with Bryants mother?

And after all that, at least he got us Wake, Thigpen, Bess, and Marshall... But hey, this has been dragged through the mud... Not the fact that 2 of those guys were undrafted and one came from the CFL.. Hows that for leaving no stone unturned. Tranny hookers.. ha.. Did Ireland ask him if he was trying to turn a trick with Bryants mother?

Eric Green that was the kinky acorn

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-01-28/news/17943572_1_transgender-plastic-surgery-eric-green

Y'all acting as if it's Armon Binns fault that Ireland has done a poor job as GM over the last 4 or 5 years. At least give the guy a chance before you jump all over him. He can certainly contribute the remainder of this season and potentially be solid for us in the future.

Wow what a real set of play makers!

I was really hoping to see some Armon Binns jokes in this thread. At least one, maybe two, puns on his name.

I'm relieved we picked up someone whose first name starts with A and last name with B. There's been a dearth of that in franchise history and it's hard to believe it's unintentional. Kudos to Ireland in one respect, at least.

The only one I can think of is Andre Brown, a former Cane. He played for us briefly in the early '90s. I thought of him primarily because I posted Miami/Notre Dame 1988 on YouTube last week. Brown was credited with the game's final touchdown even though he didn't actually catch the ball.

There might be another AB example in Dolphins history. I'm sure somebody specializes in this.

Back
Top Bottom