Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals.

I'm relieved we picked up someone whose first name starts with A and last name with B. There's been a dearth of that in franchise history and it's hard to believe it's unintentional. Kudos to Ireland in one respect, at least.

The only one I can think of is Andre Brown, a former Cane. He played for us briefly in the early '90s. I thought of him primarily because I posted Miami/Notre Dame 1988 on YouTube last week. Brown was credited with the game's final touchdown even though he didn't actually catch the ball.

There might be another AB example in Dolphins history. I'm sure somebody specializes in this.

Aubrey Beavers?

Tryin a size speed receiver who has as many tds as our one and 2 receiver without starting this year..yeah..give it a break already

Y'all acting as if it's Armon Binns fault that Ireland has done a poor job as GM over the last 4 or 5 years. At least give the guy a chance before you jump all over him. He can certainly contribute the remainder of this season and potentially be solid for us in the future.

3 weeks to pick up the play book not looking good to contribute this year I would say this is a signing for next year,

Why are people complaining about this? He's a WR who has great size and decent speed with good hands. If he dosen't work out who cares.

I'd rather have him on our team than some Scrub DB that can't cover me.

FYI The Patriots put in a claim on waivers for him also. I guarantee there would be 10 threads on here to the extent of " look Biilicheck is taking shots at wr's why aren't we? "

Also the Bengals are pretty stacked in the WR position even without Sanu.

/endthread

Great sign by Ireland, he have better hand than moore!

The thing I remember about the Aubrey beavers draft was getting this linebacker in the fourth out of Colorado. His name was Ronnie woolsomething and he idiotically held out and wound up never playing a down in the nfl. Worst advice ever.

Back
Top Bottom