Dolphins expected to show interest in Cook | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins expected to show interest in Cook

sorry man thats just too much when we have other gaps on OL, DE, CB, and now that im hearing that clemons might be coming back you can add FS to it too, it sounds awesome but we have other problems

we don't have gap at DE, besides in the collective imaginations of many fans. sure, draft some late round depth or draft a gem thats slid in the earlier rounds, but dont call it a gap. we have (1) one All Pro DE, (2) a first round pick DE, (3) a (top of) 3rd round pick DE. I saw over and over last year when we were able to get quick pressure on the QB only to have him quickly find an open WR to sling the ball to.

we don't have gap at DE, besides in the collective imaginations of many fans. sure, draft some late round depth or draft a gem thats slid in the earlier rounds, but dont call it a gap. we have (1) one All Pro DE, (2) a first round pick DE, (3) a (top of) 3rd round pick DE. I saw over and over last year when we were able to get quick pressure on the QB only to have him quickly find an open WR to sling the ball to.

excuse me, for some reason i had a brain fart and forgot we franchised starks, my bad there :)

Why is it everytime it's a slow news day it seems like these analyst talk about who Miami is expected to go after?

As if were the only team that has needs in the entire NFL. for a team that gets no press, during every off season it seems like we get the majority of it.

When did Jared Cook all of a sudden become Jimmy Graham, or Rob Gronkowski? I see people wanting to give cook 6-7 million, are you kidding me? The most Tony Gonzalez ever made was about 7 mil a year and he's one of if not The best TE ever to play in the NFL. I know Cook has some good measurables but I would under no circumstances pay that much for a guy who has never caught more than 49 passes, 760 yards, or 4 td's in one season.

because what few people that do want Cook sees a Graham,Gronk ,and Gonzo in him and so do i , Cook will become an elete TE in the NFL and i sure as hell want him in a dolphin uniform before he dose break out into those mentioned above , so if we can grab Wallace , Cook and move up if need be to get Milliner in the first , oh and imo keep Bush and let thomas walk , man we would have one heck of an offence with these moves , but its not up to us , so ireland needs to step up to the plate and hit a homerun .

Cook was rather unproductive in TN, in spite of all his talent. I'd still take my chances on Justin Keller and his health, because, at least he produced when healthy, in spite of the QB.

No, we need size at TE! Gimmie Cook or Bennett!

i dont know why so many hate on Fasano, the guy has great hands...rarely drops a pass. With that said, Cook AND Fasano would make a great duo for TE. Sign Cook, sign Wallace, sign Vollmer, and draft a Patterson and our Offense is instantly Top 10.

sorry man thats just too much when we have other gaps on OL, DE, CB, and now that im hearing that clemons might be coming back you can add FS to it too, it sounds awesome but we have other problems

The good thing is we have more than TWO draft picks and we have enough money to sign other players besides Wallace, Hartline, and Cook.

these guys are under 26. certainly fills need and allows team to draft a DB or RT at 12. these are glaring holes that will develop Tannehill faster with veterans than with rookies. time for team to be an 11-12 win team and make it past wild card round

i dont know why so many hate on Fasano, the guy has great hands...rarely drops a pass. With that said, Cook AND Fasano would make a great duo for TE. Sign Cook, sign Wallace, sign Vollmer, and draft a Patterson and our Offense is instantly Top 10.

I don't see people "hating on" (God, I hate that stupid term) Fasano. I simply think people want to see the team upgrade at the position. The game has changed and the truth is, Fasano just isn't any sort of downfield threat in the passing game. People see guys like Jimmy Graham and Gronkowski and want that type of player on this team. It becomes even more maddening for many that the team could have drafted either one of the aforementioned players but passed. Fasano is a nice player but for all intents and purposes is pretty pedestrian at this point. This offense needs better.

[video=youtube;sDb79EAePss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDb79EAePss[/video]

gotta love the separation speed he shows at the 20. Cook scores the TD, with Fasano, that drive ended at the 8 when Daniel Thomas fumbled the ball away on 2nd and goal ;)

Back
Top Bottom