Dolphins / Hurricane Irma thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins / Hurricane Irma thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people really worried about a freaking football game when there's a goddamn Category 5 possibly coming? Wow some people

It is possible to be concerned about both in varying levels of concern. This is a football forum. The impact on the game is going to be discussed more here than it will be on the weather channel. After seeing what just happened in Houston I don't think anyone is discarding the potential impact on the people of south Florida or elsewhere in Irma's path.

NFL is taking to long. Just move the game Thursday and get it done with. They're definitely overthinking it, But most importantly I wish everyone the best thats gonna wait out that storm. But from a football standpoint. Tampa Bay and Miami wanna play Thursday. So do it. They don't wanna play 16 straight games

Lots of Twitter talk about The Keys having a mandatory evacuation order put forth very soon.

Not good.

I just saw that the NFL is considering giving the Dolphins and Bucs their bye week, week 1 because of the storm.

I've also seen where they might move the game but that means Dolphins only get 6 home games cause of London game

NFL is taking to long. Just move the game Thursday and get it done with. They're definitely overthinking it

Wednesday and Thursday need to be days for preparations. Thursday and Friday need to be days for evacuations.

Dolphins vs Bucs must be rescheduled for week 11.

Utter bullshit to move it to the bye week. Sacrifice your bottom line and move the game up to Thursday afternoon. Gives time for anyone attending to complete preparations and leave the area. The NFL isn't thinking about Miami having to play in London as well as 16 straight weeks.

Yeah, looks like Thursday is out at this point. Even Atlanta doesn't look great. Bye week it is.

Utter bullshit to move it to the bye week. Sacrifice your bottom line and ove the game up to Thursday afternoon. Gives time for anyone attending to complete preparations and leave the area. The NFL isn't thinking about Miami having to play in London as well as 16 straight weeks.

People will already be on the roads on Thursday out of here. Can't have a football game tying up traffic.

Lots of Twitter talk about The Keys having a mandatory evacuation order put forth very soon.

Not good.

Yep. They need to evac today or tomorrow. There's only one road to get out and it empties onto 1-95 were millions of other South Florida residents will be traveling for evac very soon as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom