Dolphins OC: DeVante Parker is 'hungry' and 'healthy' | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins OC: DeVante Parker is 'hungry' and 'healthy'

Weve seen his talent rear its gorgeous glorious head last season. Now i wanna see it x19 more games this year ;)

lol I love this post. Cherry picks stats to make his argument sound valid.

Actually, Julio Jones dipped down again in his third year because he couldn't stay healthy, and it wasn't until his fourth year that he showed he could dominate as a receiver.

Torrey Smith had his first 1,000 yard season in his third season.

Randall Cobb didn't have his first 1,000 yard season until year 4.

Davante Adams also didn't click until year 3.

Yet you cherry picked stats..hahahahahah

It's not cherry picking. It's first round WRs. That's the point. At this time he was overdrafted for his production. He's too soft to stay healthy and too stupid to learn the playbook and stay on the field. He's gotta start producing to be worth that pick. I even said he's got the physical talent but y'all get so butt hurt if everything isn't ra ra ra.

It's not cherry picking. It's first round WRs. That's the point. At this time he was overdrafted for his production. He's too soft to stay healthy and too stupid to learn the playbook and stay on the field. He's gotta start producing to be worth that pick. I even said he's got the physical talent but y'all get so butt hurt if everything isn't ra ra ra.

Not if you compare him to Corey Coleman, Josh Doctson, Laquon Treadwill, Kevin White, Nelson Agholar, Breshad Perriman, Phillips Dorsett, Tavon Austin, Cordarrell Patterson, etc. Just first round receivers right?

And I would correct your assessment that he was soft. He always played hard but just did not commit to adequate off-field conditioning. Sounds like that is changing. He was never too stupid to learn the playbook. He also had two surgeries to install a screw in his foot before he even hit an NFL field AND was coached by the worst coaching staff in the NFL as a rookie.

Everything is talk until he finally shows up and plays consistently like a 1st round pick. It all starts with staying healthy throughout the season.

This is his second year in the same offense, being comfortable with the same system will be huge for him.

This is his second year in the same offense, being comfortable with the same system will be huge for him.
Parker will be much more comfortable in year 2 of this offense. He'll never put up Jones or Brown type numbers because of Landry, Stills, Thomas etc being targeted, but if he's healthy, I'd predict over 1,000 and 6-8 TDs. Should easily be attainable.

So u named a bunch of busts? That's the point, he's in that company until he does something.

Back
Top Bottom