Dolphins Pass Rush at #4 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Pass Rush at #4

Than Wheeler hell Im sure u could name plenty. Hell the guy he replaced is a better pass rusher than him

I cannot and Burnett is not. Miller is easily #1. This year, Bruce Irvin is #2, Lavente David is tied for #3 with Wheeler, and Akeem Ayers is #5. Then there is a drop off to Lance Briggs, Chad Greenway, and Malcolm Smith. Burnett is #12.

Last year, it was Miller at #1. Wheeler was #2 and better with 3 sacks, 14 hits, 13 hurries, and a grade twice as good as this year. Ayers was #3, and Burnett was #8.

Our pass rush would be even better if we had a healthy Patterson playing corner.

Wake being healthy would not hurt either. He is way off from the FANTASTIC year he had last season.

Wake being healthy would not hurt either. He is way off from the FANTASTIC year he had last season.

I agree, he is playing well, but could turn it up a notch. Plus the more plays Dion gets will only help the pass rush. IMO, the D has not peaked yet. They will get better.

I cannot and Burnett is not. Miller is easily #1. This year, Bruce Irvin is #2, Lavente David is tied for #3 with Wheeler, and Akeem Ayers is #5. Then there is a drop off to Lance Briggs, Chad Greenway, and Malcolm Smith. Burnett is #12.

Last year, it was Miller at #1. Wheeler was #2 and better with 3 sacks, 14 hits, 13 hurries, and a grade twice as good as this year. Ayers was #3, and Burnett was #8.

Thats PFF rating doesnt mean Wheeler is a better pass rusher. In fact that was Wheeler's only good year as a pass rusher. I dont care about PFF's rating becaause as I said they think a hurry and a sack re equal and they are not

If they gave Jordan any lb run im pretty sure it would Be strong side...but I don't think at this point there's a chance of it...more of the same I would expect so more frustration for us

Back
Top Bottom