Dolphins release Garrard | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins release Garrard

He'll be back after week 1.

Only if they've got a trade in the works, SLIM. If it were MOORE for M WILLIAMS even-up, then re-sign GARRARD, then a trade would make sense. PITTSBURGH absolutely MUST realize that BEN's at risk w/the mediocre protection he gets, so maybe they'd be interested.

Punter heck if our defense plays like it did in the preseason we will need 2 kick returners instead.

Is GINN still available? After all, we brought back ARMSTRONG, so why not? VOILA! KR position filled!

DVD and Gaffney will be the final two. One Gator and one should-have-been Gator.

And cut letgo nono.

I find it surprising that so many people still think that Moore is going to be traded. I can't see us go with only 2 QB's on the roster. If anything this move tells me that whatever trade talks we had going for Moore is completely dead.

He came down here to take a vacation. He knew very well that he was not going to be able to play.

He probably took strong pain medication to survive a week or two in practice, and then he did what he did. "so I was sitting in the pool and pop went my knee, sorry guys!" All expenses paid vacation in Miami.

It looks as though other teams weren't offering what the Phins wanted for Moore, so Philbin and company decided to keep Moore b/c he's a better backup (something he's done before and used to), is HEALTHY, and seems to be the type of guy who will help Tannehill in his rookie season. Based on what i saw on Hard Knocks, Moore and Tannehill seem to get along pretty well.

Moore has very little value right now to other teams. However when their starter goes down and they have to bring in Joe Dirt, Moore will have solid value. Since we know DG knows our offense and will be available we wait til Moore has value and make the trade when it gives us value.

Moore has very little value right now to other teams. However when their starter goes down and they have to bring in Joe Dirt, Moore will have solid value. Since we know DG knows our offense and will be available we wait til Moore has value and make the trade when it gives us value.

Totally agree. When is the trade deadline?

Only if they've got a trade in the works, SLIM. If it were MOORE for M WILLIAMS even-up, then re-sign GARRARD, then a trade would make sense. PITTSBURGH absolutely MUST realize that BEN's at risk w/the mediocre protection he gets, so maybe they'd be interested.

Who is this M Williams you speak of? Mike Williams? Mario Williams? Madieu Williams? Malcolm Williams? The other Mike Williams? Please don't tell me you meant Mike Wallace, thats apples and oranges bigtime.

6.25 under cap.....here we go!

signing a cb real soon.

we need a WR more than we need a CB , if we dont protect Tanny than we will be lookin for another roster spot next year for a QB because the one we have now will be mince meat.

Back
Top Bottom