Dolphins release Garrard | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins release Garrard

FREE AT LAST..... FREE AT LAST

And some of you look like the Olympic girl right now. Go ahead and pout. Time to move forward with Ryan.

I would like to tell everyone, RIGHT NOW.....

I was right about Beck. He's not a quality starter.

I was on that bus on draft day. Remember how people said that drafting Henne had nothing to do with how Beck was viewed or that Matt Ryan was no better than Beck lol

I never thought Moore would be traded while we had 4 QB's on our roster. I think it's known we wanted to keep Devlin so either Moore or Garrard would be released. Now that it's known that Garrard was released we shall see if any team was truly targeting Moore via trade.

I know we could use both a WR and CB...but my vote is for CB if we only make one more signing. Maybe this should be a poll question?

I was on that bus on draft day. Remember how people said that drafting Henne had nothing to do with how Beck was viewed or that Matt Ryan was no better than Beck lol

I remember.

I root for Ronnie Brown as hard as I can now.

But......

As we know now.....

He's not elite.

I remember.

I root for Ronnie Brown as hard as I can now.

But......

As we know now.....

He's not elite.

Yes I was blasted as a bad fan when I used to say that also. Lol but hey he did lead the league in rushing for 7 games i mean thats not what elite is lol.
God I will be glad when we can speak of some successes. Im glad I was wrong on Cameron Wake and that Solai turned into a good player but it does get old everytime we sign a cfl player people think he the next wake , which is quite an aberration on the history of the nfl. His story and Kurt Warner's are a million to one.

Thing is our cheap team won't sign anyone until next week even if were to cost us a game. We'll likely promote a scrub and sign a vet of need next week.

Good decision Ireland. Matt Moore stood tall as a decent backup last year and he can do it again, if needed. (And we saved $2.5M). Despite superior skills, Garrard was a higher health risk. It's the right decision. message to WVDolphin - cheers, who's next on ur list

Garrard WAS CUT BECAUSE IF TANNY STRUGGLES A LITTLE THE PLAYERS AND FANS WILL CALL FOR Garrard..GOOD MOVE!

Back
Top Bottom