Dolphins release Garrard | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins release Garrard

how did gaffneys hip do in physical, that is the real question.

I think we sign Franks or Van Dyke. gaffney going nowhere soon.

They will replace him with a no name that is churned out in a few weeks.

Hmmm..

As some have stated we might of just released him to push another team in a trade for Moore since they knew we are not keeping 4 QB's.

Garrard gets cut and re-signed after Week 1 after Moore gets traded.

Are we smart enough to pull this off?

Also, I think roster spot goes to a CB unless they think Jimmy Wilson will be playing CB/Safety.

If we do add a WR I think M. Moore or Naanee gets cut.

Cutting DG is the only way IMO to get another team to take the idea of trading for Moore seriously. I think DG will still be there if wse want him.

[video=youtube;AeTgx_pj6m8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeTgx_pj6m8[/video]

That is how I read this as well. The aformentioned market for Moore never materialized. How else would you explain releasing another veteran Qb that can directly compete with your trade bait. Not too surprising since the best anyone could have hoped for Moore would have been a 5th or 6th. We didn't even get that.

Maybe because when Garrard reveals his next undisclosed injury, we'd be left with only Devlin? Ya think that's why they held on to last year's team MVP?

Can we please add a fricking Wide Receiver??? Is this asking for too much??? :rolleyes2:

Garrard's injury happened at home, so our FO could cut him anytime they want without fear of breaking any rules, so I don't think they were waiting for him to get healthy before they cut him. They kept him because they had Moore on the trading block, and I think they cut Garrard because they couldn't trade Matt Moore and decided to keep him.

At this point there is it makes no sence to add a WR. It's not like we are a "Jabbar Gafney" away from the super bowl.

I'd rather add Van Dyke, young CB talent, previous 3rd round pick. Long term investment.

Was really hoping he was heathy this year, was never impressed with Moore

At this point there is it makes no sence to add a WR. It's not like we are a "Jabbar Gafney" away from the super bowl.

I'd rather add Van Dyke, young CB talent, previous 3rd round pick. Long term investment.

Yeah because we have so many #1 Wide Receivers here that adding anything decent would be horrible for this franchise.

I really thought Moore was going to be traded, so I am a little surprised that Garrard was released. Still wouldn't be shocked to see Moore traded as the trade deadline approaches. Wonder who fills the extra roster spot. Gaffney?

Back
Top Bottom