Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

I think his awareness is making his perimeter field range look worse than it really is.

Maybe. I’ve never really felt like va tech does a good job of preparing kids for the pros.

That’s a lot to work with though I know that much.

Maybe. I’ve never really felt like va tech does a good job of preparing kids for the pros.

That’s a lot to work with though I know that much.

I just took a look at some mock drafts he's already on ppl's radar.

Wr Calvin Ridley is freakin 23 thats a red flag considering his production and breakout age. Free agency is gonna be loaded with wrs Allen Robinson, Sammy Watkins, Dez Bryant a lot of big names.

Wr Calvin Ridley is freakin 23 thats a red flag considering his production and breakout age. Free agency is gonna be loaded with wrs Allen Robinson, Sammy Watkins, Dez Bryant a lot of big names.

I think in most classes if that got to your 2nd round pick you’d be surprised. The poa stuff at 19 is mega rare

Like I will be surprised if that’s on the board given the way lbs fly off come our 2nd round pick. In tbe right scheme it would probably carry a top 20 grade. Provided you don’t ask it to carry coverage

Last edited:

I'd be surprised if those three teams let them all go, but I do agree that free agency does look loaded with WRs. It will be interesting to see where Landry's pay day falls when compared to these guys.

I'd be surprised if those three teams let them all go, but I do agree that free agency does look loaded with WRs. It will be interesting to see where Landry's pay day falls when compared to these guys.

Yea I wonder how the big names will affect Landry's pay day. ?

with thill17. we are winning 6 to 8 games a yr. without thill17 we still would win 6 to 8 games. if we get rookie qb in first rd we still would win 6 to 8 games. then it would still be same talk on here. we need lb,og,db and de.

Didnt want to start a new thread but do you guys think Dolphins draft a QB next year regardless what happens?

Didnt want to start a new thread but do you guys think Dolphins draft a QB next year regardless what happens?
At this rate I believe their ignoring the position draft wise as long as Ryan & Gase are present..... :(

Not gonna happen when they skipped the last group after Thill missed the last 20+ games.

I think Gase knows he won't get the needed years for the new QB to get up to speed so I understand it from the 'looking out for #1' perspective ... but it doesn't help the Dolphins. The competition alone would be a benefit.

Considering what Miami needs more then anything as far as QB, is a prepared backup QB, I doubt Miami goes QB in the Draft.

Miami next year will probably need a DT, LB, Guard/Center, Wr, Cb. Considering some of those would require double dipping...no room to get a QB, unless a good one falls past the 3rd.

Depends on where they pick in the draft. If it’s top 3 you are getting a rookie QB.

To me it goes back to the FO giving Tannehill a new deal/restructured that makes it almost impossible to pay anyone else at the position right now. If we cut Tannehill after this season we'd take a hit of more than 13mill on dead money. If we keep him he'll make almost 27mill in 2019. Are you going to have a back up QB making almost 27mill? I have always supported Tannehill but that deal could turn out to be a huge mistake. If we were to draft a QB in the first round in the 2019 draft then I'd not expect him to play till at least 2020 which in the past that was fine but now most team draft a QB top 10 to start as a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom