Dolphins show interest in antoine Bethea | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins show interest in antoine Bethea

I wouldn't mind the whole swapping picks concept while picking up Bethea. In fact i'm almost for the idea.

Drafting or trading a high pick; means giving up on Chris Clemons?

before i gave up my #12 pick for bethea i would rather give it to denver for marshall :hump:

Not me. We were fairly productive on Offense last season even with the Wrs we had. We put up points the problem was our safety and linebacker play was horrible. Our Lbs couldnt cover in the middle of the field and we couldnt make tackles in the open field. We tried to address this with Dansby and if we could also add a young proven safety we would have improved greatly in key areas of need. Adding Marshall wont stop anyone from scoring and that is what this team was unable to do last season. If you watch the saints and colts games you will see. These are the two super bowl teams and 2 of the top teams in the league. If we had Marshall in those games the outcome would have been the same. If we had Bethea and Dansby i doubt we would have lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom