Dolphins sign Probowl Kick Return Clifton Smith | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Probowl Kick Return Clifton Smith

i see what yr saying now.. he said to that quote my source said otherwise.. ok thanks man.. twitter is confusing to me haha

All's well that end's well...............

Great pick-up!!! This guy is a freakin speed demon!!! Props to Ireland!!! (Hey Parcells thanks bro now get a steppin).

Now go get TE Olsen and I have a feeling we're making a play for a another WR. (There are a ton of rumors about VJ. Oh GOD that would be nice!!!

GO DOLPHINS KILL THE JILLLLS!!!

Glad they actually got something we needed, now get a TE and i'll shut up.

Nice to see the FO still looking to improve weak links on the team.

so this is 100% he is signed? im just confused as hell after reading everything lol

this feels like more bottom churning. If he was still wroth a roster spot, he would never have been released, right?

Good: Quick feet, great vision, good acceleration, very elusive and shifty, very good tackle breaking ability
Bad: Poor straight line speed (4.7 forty yard dash), fumble problems as a pro (was a very good RB and KR/PR in college, however)

Another concern is the 2 concussions

I don't know if he actually was signed.....yet. He probably is still coming in on a tryout basis. I don't think anything is certain that he will sign. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom