Dolphins sign Probowl Kick Return Clifton Smith | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Probowl Kick Return Clifton Smith

IT'S OFFICIAL

Dolphins Officially Sign RB Clifton Smith
As initially reported by ESPN Milwaukee's Jason Wilde last night, the Miami Dolphins have signed free agent running back Clifton Smith, Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel reports.

To make room for Smith, the Dolphins have placed offensive tackle Joe Reitz on waivers.

Would love this addition but I wonder who we would cut to get him. Hopefully one of these 4 unknowns we just brought in and not someone like Hilliard.

[video=youtube;QkvUOx_n50o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkvUOx_n50o&feature=related[/video]

if they like reitz and he is practice squad eligible, look for him to show up there if he clears waivers.

I wonder why tampa released him if he's such an effective returner?

1.Michael Spurlock
2.Kareem Huggins
3.Cadillac Williams
4.Ernest Graham

Huggins and Spurlock are both good returners, and Caddy/Graham are better runners (plus Huggins is an RB too).

Much like the Steelers cutting Stafon Logan, he didn't contribute on offense, and they had younger guys that could do the same job.

I have a good feeling about this....:hclap: I kept thinking how we needed a Fred McCluster/Lorenzo Booker type to be our KR/PR once we traded Ginn and lost Sheets....I have a BIG SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW....:D

Back
Top Bottom