Dolphins sign Probowl Kick Return Clifton Smith | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Probowl Kick Return Clifton Smith

I would love to be in green and gold it was a dream of mine growing up to the leap after I scored!! But this is a cold business and I have

To go where it was in the best for me and my family... Because after this game is over my Lil girl won't have to work for anybody

Let me clear something up GB never offered me anything but a workout and I do play for money the money never takes away how much I love this

Is always love first money second.. But when you are out in the cold with a family because of that state of mind some things gave to change!

Success 4 me is measured by gods will not money not rings not sports but whatever he allows me 2 do in my life I am a reflection of his work

I don't see that on there. My computer isn't updating or something... even after I hit refresh after like 20 minutes the times are staying the same. Not sure what the dilly is.

I don't see that on there. My computer isn't updating or something... even after I hit refresh after like 20 minutes the times are staying the same. Not sure what the dilly is.

It could be a retweet, idk but Mr.Smith said that GB never offered a contract

I wonder if Carroll or one of the new claims goes. If it's anyone, it's probably Parnell, the undersized OL.

Good signing by the way, we really need a good return man.
Carroll?? No!! Sorry that won't happen.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...lphins-clifton-smith-20100907,0,3999864.story

According to ESPN 540-AM in Milwaukee, former Pro Bowl kick returner Clifton Smith has told the Green Bay Packers he has agreed to sign with the Dolphins.

A second report in the Palm Beach Post said Smith was merely coming to Davie to work out for the Dolphins, who may still be seeking to upgrade their kickoff return unit in the post-Ted Ginn Jr. era.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=nfl&id=5051

He's not signed just yet but he intends to.

Guys both Ben Volin and Ken La Vicka have confirmed the report. He is coming doing to be a dolphin

ya i saw that 2.,, i hope he is with us, we will have to wait for the morning to see it official..

I my not trying to sound like an *******, but Smith himself said he is on his way to Miami. It does not get more clear than that.

Back
Top Bottom