Dolphins talking with NFL about logo change for 2013 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins talking with NFL about logo change for 2013

they should let the fans decide which new design is chosen or give us a part of the selection process. we are the ones buying the merchandise , at the end of the day thats what its all about, $$$$$$$$$

I love her uniform in your post, but it only works for her. I might throw up a little if I saw Paul Solii in it. lol

the people who want to go back to the old jerseys are the ones that were begging to have shula involved in the coach hunt, or dan marino involved in bringing payton manning in, the past is the past fellas. And we aren't going to go back there wearing the same clothes they wore. it's time to start looking forward, move on beyond the "glory days" and reinvent some new glory days.

the people who want to go back to the old jerseys are the ones that were begging to have shula involved in the coach hunt, or dan marino involved in bringing payton manning in, the past is the past fellas. And we aren't going to go back there wearing the same clothes they wore. it's time to start looking forward, move on beyond the "glory days" and reinvent some new glory days.
No, we aren't. We would simply prefer that they look like an actual football team instead of power rangers.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

The logo is just fine it's the team that needs improving. Our logo is recognizable worldwide and any drastic change would be regretable.
If it ain't broke ... Just my two cents.

The logo is just fine it's the team that needs improving. Our logo is recognizable worldwide and any drastic change would be regretable.
If it ain't broke ... Just my two cents.

It is broke...

The current logo is laughable to most designers. The only reason some fans like it is because they are resistant to change. I guarantee that if the Dolphins were switching from something else entirely to the current dolphins logo, it would be universally reviled.

The people who want to go back to the old uniforms are the ones with taste and respect for tradition. You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm also entitled to tell you it sucks.

To be honest I'll be happy with whatever as long as they take that stupid helmet off of the Dolphin. I mean seriously it looks like a cartoon character with that stupid helmet on him.

Yes....best I've seen, though I'd position the Dolphin with the head inside the sun, as in their '72-'73 helmet...

inthesun-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom