Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member?

Phin-o-rama said:
then he'd be perfect, as only punks would involve themselves with gangs :cooldude:
Haha, let me rephrase that
"T.O.'s too much of a ***** to be involved in any kind of gang"
:wink:

I knew the clean cut pretty boy look was just a front for Wes Welker.

tommybobommy said:
Guys I just thought this was interesting. Nevermind please delete this thread.. I make a serious post and these people have to act like aholes.. No wonder why I never post on these stupid immature forums...

thanks
Why can't we poke a little fun without being called immature? It's been a boring day for Fins, and we have fake reports of Arrington signings, and a mass breakout of KFFL news, give us a break.

GRAPEAPE said:
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I think it's Wes Welker. Look at him he needs protection He's what 5'7" 138 lbs.
Zach is a Red Raider Regulator too then. :lol:

tommybobommy said:
Guys I just thought this was interesting. Nevermind please delete this thread.. I make a serious post and these people have to act like aholes.. No wonder why I never post on these stupid immature forums...

thanks

Easy there brother. No one means any offense. Just poking a little fun. It has been a slow day.

Mainge said:
Lol, you mean the diamond Larry Johnson flashes? That has to do with one of his endorsement deals.

Yeah he's on the Rockafella team or something like that which is Jay-Z's sports brand of his clothing line. I could see how things of this nature get misunderstood.

tommybobommy said:

thanks
Easy tiger, Unless the speaker can tell you exactly who this person is then we have to specualte. Not ripping on you, I am sure their are lots of gang members in the league. Have a little fun with it.

tommybobommy said:

thanks

Dude no need to get so angry, were all just having a little fun. :lol:

This may be referring to Tony Martin, a WR for the phins years ago.

How do you flash the "white diamond" sign cuz I am gonna be checking after every score. :wink:

tommybobommy said:
Im a senior in high school and today we had a guest speaker who spoke about gangs. Now he said there is gang members in all type of entertainment including the NFL. He went onto say guys who play for Chiefs flash the white diamond and they are involved in a gang. This does not suprise me being that a lot of players had rough lives growing up. But, he also said that , " There is a reciever on the Miami Dolphins who sends money back to a gang because they protected him through college". He did not elaborate and no one asked who the reciever was, well because no one was that interested in it, and I did not want to interupt. Anyone know of what wide reciever this could be ? I mean it could have even be a past player but he made it sound like its a current player and he also said reciever so I was thinking maybe even a tight end. I was thinking McMichael but first person who came to mind was Chambers just because he has enough money to send some back to his "boys".

I thought this was interesting.

Thoughts?

First off, the tidbit about the Chiefs is COMPLETELY false. Larry Johnson throws up the diamond signal when he scores because it symbolizes Rocafella. LJ is the only athlete signed to Jay-z's Rocawear Sports clothing. The diamond represents the "Roc" and nothing more. In fact, Jay-z stole the sign from Diamond Dallas Paige (they were teammates on a celebrity bball team).

Now as for a receiver paying a gang because of protection, I highly doubt that too. CC went to Wisconsin. I don't think you need to get a gang to protect you there, especially when you're a star athlete. As for McMike, he was here at Georgia. I live in Athens, and there is no football player in this town that needs to get protection from a gang. Maybe Booker, but I doubt those stories. Not that there aren't gang members in the NFL, but these specific examples seem to have little or no merit.

Back
Top Bottom